Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I was wondering the programs' stances on applicants who didn't speak with them at any of their showcases. I'm currently a resident and I was definitely at Midyear, but I didn't get the chance to speak to a lot of booths due to other obligations. Is it worth applying for PGY-2s at their programs, since there are people who went through PPS and spoke to RPDs at the showcase who are more likely to have left an impact?
I was wondering the programs' stances on applicants who didn't speak with them at any of their showcases. I'm currently a resident and I was definitely at Midyear, but I didn't get the chance to speak to a lot of booths due to other obligations. Is it worth applying for PGY-2s at their programs, since there are people who went through PPS and spoke to RPDs at the showcase who are more likely to have left an impact?