Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've suddenly found myself in higher demand with the ladies since starting med school. My problem is that I've recently become interested in pathology. I like the idea of having regular hours and not having to deal with patients. However, I'm worried that being a pathologist will salt my game. I like the eclectic personalities that seem to gravitate to pathology, but I'm worried about being stereotyped as a wacky nerdy type from some other planet with no social skills. Would I generate more interest by going into something else? Would being a sugeon make me seem like more of a "man"? Would being a psychiatrist make me seem more sensitive? Would being a pediatrician make me seem more family oriented? Please advise.

go into family med. you can say that you do derm procedures, take care of children, psych patients, etc. 