are schools known to put your app on hold even if they interview you?

dentdent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
are schools known to put your app on hold even after they interview you? you would think that they wouldn't even interview you if they would find some reason to put your app on hold.

polarnut

10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2004
Los Angeles
Status
dentdent said:
are schools known to put your app on hold even after they interview you? you would think that they wouldn't even interview you if they would find some reason to put your app on hold.
my friend, you're asking one of many similar questions circulating in this forum. truth of the matter is, nobody knows. the whole admission process is like...dealing with a woman. you dont know whats going on in their head or how they work. you just wanna get in.

ramona_k

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 26, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
polarnut said:
my friend, you're asking one of many similar questions circulating in this forum. truth of the matter is, nobody knows. the whole admission process is like...dealing with a woman. you dont know whats going on in their head or how they work. you just wanna get in.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you cracked me up!

About the Ads

Kinski

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
Venus
Status
Pre-Dental
polarnut said:

Good one :laugh:

duh?

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
polarnut said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice!

About the Ads