Are there any females going to OSU that need a roommate??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jwilli

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My name is Jennifer and I will be attending OSU this fall. I currently attend OSU and was wondering if there are any females that would like to get an apartment close to the dental school with me??

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats:) , I think your the only person other than me on this forum who is going to OSU. However, there were a couple people who I believe were on the waitlist (not sure if they were female or not).

Im a guy though so I cant help much, but I was just wondering where you were hoping to live. I will be looking for apartments or possibly a house in the coming months and was wondering where you feel would be the best areas to live? Thanks.

Thanks, Congrats to you too!
I plan on living on South Campus, within 3-5 blocks of the Dental School. I live there now and really like it. However, I can't get my apartment back again so I must move out. I plan to stay in that general region though because I do not have a car and want to be within walking distance of the school. If you have a car, there are lots of nice places off campus but traffic and parking can be problematic at OSU. Where are you from?