Are there any specific instructions for evaluators on how to write the letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

London22

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldn't find anything online from what I can see. Anyone have any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
  • An optometrist who can state through documented experience that you know what the profession of optometry entails.
  • A professor with whom you have done personal work (such as assisted on a specific project or served as a TA or reader), or with whom you took a course.
  • An employer or extracurricular activity advisor who can comment about your maturity, diligence, and conscientiousness.

This is what OptomCas says. My interviews took the information that pertained to them and ran with it, there are no strict guidelines as far as I know but be sure to check the individual sites for the schools you are applying to.