Are you worried about verbal even though you're taking the MCAT next year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YourCall

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see captain america!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This doesn't really seem that productive to me. Everyone has their own style of doing verbal passages and there are no gimmicks or tricks to instantly increase your score.

This far removed from the test it is probably more beneficial to start reading a wide variety of books/literature. Also doing critical reading tests from LSAT or other tests so that you don't burn through your material right away. The only way to get better is by practicing and finding out what works for you.

Actually there are a lot of people on here with amazing techniques. What works for one person could work for another. In that case, sharing each others strategies could get people quicker to where they want to be.

I hate how people think they should save all their material for the three months prior to their exam. There is an endless amount of resources and the likelihood of someone going through all of that material is almost impossible. Why not get a head start on something everyone is having difficulties with?