Arizona Naplex results wait!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BIGVOODOO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I took my exam Monday oct 31 2017 and have not received my results yet. Arizona has one of the quickest turnarounds in posting results online on nabp. Any experience with long wait??? Passed / failed? I emailed them on Friday and got the “wait 7 biz days” email.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't received my results, yet (Oct 30th). Why is it taking forever!!!?? I hope it is a good sign!!!! anyone with a similar experience???

Members don't see this ad :)
You need to calm down - there's nothing you can do but wait, so go grab an alcoholic beverage, do some yoga, meditate, or something.

Be thankful you're not dealing with the California BOP. One week is hardly "forever."

Reactions: 1 user
You need to calm down - there's nothing you can do but wait, so go grab an alcoholic beverage, do some yoga, meditate, or something.

Be thankful you're not dealing with the California BOP. One week is hardly "forever."
Yea man, I feel you. I am sure Cali examiners wait longer. it sucks. but outside CA, scores usually get posted 3 days after the exam. I took my exam Monday the 30th of October and still nothing!!

You guys have nothing to complain about here. In CA, I had to wait 45 days for my NAPLEX results and 60 days for my CPJE results.

A 7-day wait is nothing to cry about.

I'm taking AZ law soon. Hope I won't have the same issue.

About CA, yeah, they are verrry slow, but I'm glad its over, for me at least. Good luck with you guys. Seems like November is a bad month, maybe bc of holidays?

Sent from my SM-G900T using SDN mobile

So I got a score variance email last week and I replied with screenshots and pics of my studying material. Anyone has an idea how long does it take from them to post the grades? Also, today my ATT Generated turned to Registration closed and the add score transfer is available for me. I am not in CA thu, I am in AZ

So I got a score variance email last week and I replied with screenshots and pics of my studying material. Anyone has an idea how long does it take from them to post the grades? Also, today my ATT Generated turned to Registration closed and the add score transfer is available for me. I am not in CA thu, I am in AZ
I’m in Cali, however i read a similar story about the score variance. This happened to another gentleman that hadn’t passed the first two times but the third time he had taken it he had to go through the same procedure you just went through and he passed Naplex with a three digit score! Also since you have the add score transfer it means you passed! When i passed my Naplex last month I had the add score transfer as well :). Good luck to you!

I’m in Cali, however i read a similar story about the score variance. This happened to another gentleman that hadn’t passed the first two times but the third time he had taken it he had to go through the same procedure you just went through and he passed Naplex with a three digit score! Also since you have the add score transfer it means you passed! When i passed my Naplex last month I had the add score transfer as well :). Good luck to you!

I just passed with a three digit score.