This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cub2007

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4 Year HPSP Army Scholarship- I was accepted a couple weeks ago. Scroll came in. I was accepted into a 3 calendar year dental school starting this summer 2018. Is it possible to apply my 4 year scholarship to this 3 year school?
 
4 Year HPSP Army Scholarship- I was accepted a couple weeks ago. Scroll came in. I was accepted into a 3 calendar year dental school starting this summer 2018. Is it possible to apply my 4 year scholarship to this 3 year school?
I read somewhere that with UoP, 3 year scholarship will cover it so maybe you can serve only 3 years. Ask your recruiter.
 
From what I’ve heard from navy, you would still have to serve 4 years due to the high price of school nowadays. Not sure if this also applies to army.