Army AMEDD BOLC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drlerner

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going soon to Army AMEDD BOLC?

Thanks for writing back

Members don't see this ad.

I am not going to BOLC soon. I already completed it in 2008. I am guessing you are trying to make friends before you go? But let me tell you, you WILL make friends once there. It's like boyscout camp with guns. Just don't put your genitals in or around anyone. I don't know what it is, but the most respectable people turn into tramps at BOLC. Good luck.

I am not going to BOLC soon. I already completed it in 2008. I am guessing you are trying to make friends before you go? But let me tell you, you WILL make friends once there. It's like boyscout camp with guns. Just don't put your genitals in or around anyone. I don't know what it is, but the most respectable people turn into tramps at BOLC. Good luck.

LOL. I can attest to this. I went to BOLC this year, and was surprised at how rowdy these supposed professionals can be. Don't come in expecting bootcamp, it's far from it.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL. I can attest to this. I went to BOLC this year, and was surprised at how rowdy these supposed professionals can be. Don't come in expecting bootcamp, it's far from it.

Yeah I went a few years back and there were 3 people kicked off scholarship/out of the program at BOLC because of the crap they pulled. Sheer stupidity.

Last edited:
Yeah I went a few years back and there were 3 people kicked off scholarship/out of the program at BOLC because of the crap they pulled. Sheer stupidity.

haha. yeah, i went this year too and every weekend they were telling us not to get any DUI or pregnant or hook up with any enlisted...if they had to make a rule about it, that means it happened in the past.

Getting kicked off the "scholarship" was probably the best thing that could happen to those young wippersnappers.

Most of us still serving our time in GMO purgatory would gladly pay back the balance of this "scholarship" for even one year's early release. Those of us not going to "private" medical schools with a tuition of 60K a year, that is.

- 61N

BOLC sounds way more fun than COT :(

It's okay if you share spoons though! ;) Hard to believe we completed it when it was called OBC!