Army-Baylor Applicant Forum 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tgridenour

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

If anyone has questions or comments regarding the Army-Baylor Program feel free to post them here. I have a decent amount of information that I can relay from applying last year but would highly recommend attending one of the virtual briefings of the program that you can sign up for here: [email protected]

These are great resources as you have the ability to ask questions of a student, instructor, and admissions team member. I would highly recommend attending if possible. Good luck to everyone applying!
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say that I was offered a spot and would love to connect with anyone who has also been accepted! I would totally love to answer any questions about my application and what I had. If anyone is currently in the program, I’d love to hear from you as well.