Army Vet MLT ——> MD Personal statement final draft?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I think I have narrowed down my PS to near its final draft (2019-2020 app cycle) and would like to know if I can get a few people to review it. I have had some excellent help from others on this site and just looking for as many perspectives as I can get!

I was in the Army (active for 18 month training + 4.5 years reserves), married, 3 year old daughter, going from medical lab tech to MD (or DO depending how AMCAS app goes...). Please help with PS if you can! Thank you and I look forward to some feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
lab tech here that just got into an M.D program. i would be happy to look at it. remember though lab tech does not count as patient centered clinical experience.

Reactions: 1 user
lab tech here that just got into an M.D program. i would be happy to look at it. remember though lab tech does not count as patient centered clinical experience.
That I do understand, but morning phlebotomy rounds plus rural hospital on call phleb+lab definitely should!

I’ll send it your way and might ask some more questions of you if you wouldn’t mind.

That I do understand, but morning phlebotomy rounds plus rural hospital on call phleb+lab definitely should!

I’ll send it your way and might ask some more questions of you if you wouldn’t mind.

i will be happy to answer any questions. I am a vet too.