ASDOH Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Has anyone heard back from ASDOH recently?? I still haven’t heard anything and submitted in august status still says none

I also applied mid August and haven't heard a word since o_O At this point, I'm just taking it as 'no news is good news' and hoping for a post-December interview!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
For those of you who have interviewed already did anyone receive an email today about Pending Decision?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyways, I think at this point, they probably made a decision already about pre-December, so the email shouldn't matter that much, but these are my two cents.

I didn't get one either and I interviewed on November 6th. Maybe they're just working through the list in order of interview? :shrug:
Out of curiosity, what exactly did the email say?

I didn't get one either and I interviewed on November 6th. Maybe they're just working through the list in order of interview? :shrug:
Out of curiosity, what exactly did the email say?
I’m curious too!

Also, who sent the email out?
Was it Azra?

Reactions: 1 user
I got the email too. I interviewed back it August

I interviewed OCT 2 and did not get the email.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed OCT 2 and did not get the email.
Encouraging!
So I believe the trend of receiving an email is in order of when one interviewed. I read other threads in the past and that seems to be correlating to previous cycles.

Also, I’ve noticed most students that were active on here and interviewed before December or in December got in. No guarantee for us, but definitely (again) encouraging!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Encouraging!
So I believe the trend of receiving an email is in order of when one interviewed. I read other threads in the past and that seems to be correlating to previous cycles.

Also, I’ve noticed most students that were active on here and interviewed before December or in December got in. No guarantee for us, but definitely (again) encouraging!
Those are great observations — they make me feel good, lol! Thank you for sharing this info!!

No problem at all!

12 more days.... My mind is racing!!!
Decisions Day is Dec 15th now, they pushed it back two weeks this cycle due to how the virus impacted things :)

Decisions Day is Dec 15th now, they pushed it back two weeks this cycle due to how the virus impacted things :)
Oh that’s true!
I forgot about that!
More anxiety lol!

Oh that’s true!
I forgot about that!
More anxiety lol!
I know right! I’ve been trying my best to kind of “forget” about it and just focus on school, but it’s impossible to

Is there anyone who interviewed early (August/Sept) that did NOT get the email?

I know right! I’ve been trying my best to kind of “forget” about it and just focus on school, but it’s impossible to
Right, same here. I’ve been trying to focus on work but lately I’m like.. I need to know!

I got the email this morning! Interviewed early October as well.

Hello all!
Just wanted to update that I have also now received the pending decision email and I interviewed relatively recently on Nov. 6th.

Hang in there everyone! Decision day will be here before we know it!
... Or so I hope lol

Just got rejected without an interview. ouchhh

DAT- 21AA
GPA- 3.6
also a dental hygienist.

• Wow
I also got rejected today 😭 Can't say I'm surprised, it was by far my worst interview. But fear not for it was only my first rejection! Many more to come and hopefully at least one acceptance thrown in the mix lol.

• Care
Hello all!
Just wanted to update that I have also now received the pending decision email and I interviewed relatively recently on Nov. 6th.

Hang in there everyone! Decision day will be here before we know it!
... Or so I hope lol
Hey!
When you interviewed on Nov. 6th, did admissions say you would hear back on a decision the first week of December or (specifically) December 15th?

I am gearing up to hear back on Dec. 15th but you never know...

Hey!
When you interviewed on Nov. 6th, did admissions say you would hear back on a decision the first week of December or (specifically) December 15th?

I am gearing up to hear back on Dec. 15th but you never know...
Hey! So the decision date has been pushed back from first week of December to December 15th for all schools. It was something that was agreed upon by all the schools due to issues with covid and the cycle starting late, dat scores etc.

I think a while back AADSAS also sent out an email regarding that.. can't quite remember though haha.

As for ASDOH, at the end of my interview they said that the soonest we would hear is Dec.15th, after that the next round of acceptances would be nearer the end of January/early February.
But after that initial Dec. acceptance wave I think acceptances can be offered at any time before the term starts.

All this waiting is killing meeeeeeee :dead:

I also got rejected today 😭 Can't say I'm surprised, it was by far my worst interview. But fear not for it was only my first rejection! Many more to come and hopefully at least one acceptance thrown in the mix lol.
Ok so firstly, I am so sorry for the rejection! Fingers crossed you'll have many more acceptances from now on! :xf:

Also wait a second here, does that mean they're starting to sending out rejections to those who have interviewed?

Wow! I am super confused at the moment! lol
I thought no one could hear any kind of news (rejection/acceptance/waitlist) until Dec. 15th?
Or is that me just not understanding the process well ha!

As always, good luck to everyone this cycle! We'll all make it in somewhere!

Ok so firstly, I am so sorry for the rejection! Fingers crossed you'll have many more acceptances from now on! :xf:

Also wait a second here, does that mean they're starting to sending out rejections to those who have interviewed?

Wow! I am super confused at the moment! lol
I thought no one could hear any kind of news (rejection/acceptance/waitlist) until Dec. 15th?
Or is that me just not understanding the process well ha!

As always, good luck to everyone this cycle! We'll all make it in somewhere!

I am also confused lol. I am pretty sure we shouldn't be getting any rejections AFTER interview until December 15th or beyond :unsure:

This is why I am confused lol!
One too many discrepancies!

They told me I’d hear back the first week of December even though ADEA updated their website and stated the earliest we would hear back is the 15th of Dec. That was sent in June and I interviewed in October.

This is why I am confused lol!
One too many discrepancies!

They told me I’d hear back the first week of December even though ADEA updated their website and stated the earliest we would hear back is the 15th of Dec. That was sent in June and I interviewed in October.
Well, they said during my interview, late October, the earliest we could hear is the 15th of Dec.

Well, they said during my interview, late October, the earliest we could hear is the 15th of Dec.
Maybe it just slipped their mind after the interview..? At any rate, we have 2 weeks now. Lol!

how were you notified? and did you get a status change? I applied in September and it's been sitting at "None" the whole time.
They emailed me and said they regret to inform me that they can’t offer me an interview. My status still says “none”, it has said that the whole time.

• Care
Just got rejected without an interview. ouchhh

DAT- 21AA
GPA- 3.6
also a dental hygienist.
I'm so sorry for the rejection! hopefully you will get a lot more acceptances! I was just wondering when your application was considered complete by? I applied early and haven't heard anything from them.

I'm so sorry for the rejection! hopefully you will get a lot more acceptances! I was just wondering when your application was considered complete by? I applied early and haven't heard anything from them.
My app was complete around 7/30

I’m confused because dental schools cannot LEGALLY tell anyone after their interview if they’ve been accepted/rejected/waitlisted until December 15th! So, how could they email you soooo soon?

I’m confused because dental schools cannot LEGALLY tell anyone after their interview if they’ve been accepted/rejected/waitlisted until December 15th! So, how could they email you soooo soon?
From when I was in the application cycle in 2018, I remember finding out about rejections early. However, as it pertains to acceptances, you are correct in that they can't say that until the 15th. Hope this helps.

Hi im so sorry about the rejection, I'm sure you will get an acceptance on the 15th! don't lose hope :)

Would u mind sharing when you interviewed and what the rejection email said? Im also very surprised that they are sending rejections before December 15th to those who have interviewed.

From when I was in the application cycle in 2018, I remember finding out about rejections early. However, as it pertains to acceptances, you are correct in that they can't say that until the 15th. Hope this helps.
Hi, so do you think that they only send acceptances or waitlists on December 15th and get all the rejections done before then?

I got rejected without an interview a while ago so I don’t think that really matters

I'm sorry to hear about your rejection. I too received a rejection letter today from a school. I understand how you feel and am wishing you the best!

Ok so based off of the general AADSAS 2025 application thread, the main expert that answers the questions on that thread stated that schools can release rejections before Dec 15. but are not allowed to release acceptance/waitlist info. So really Dec.15th is the start date for acceptances/waitlists. Here is the exact quote, make of it what you will!
Schools can release rejections before Dec 15th but acceptances/waitlist can only come on or after Dec 15th -- so, it's the start date.

Ok so based off of the general AADSAS 2025 application thread, the main expert that answers the questions on that thread stated that schools can release rejections before Dec 15. but are not allowed to release acceptance/waitlist info. So really Dec.15th is the start date for acceptances/waitlists. Here is the exact quote, make of it what you will!
More encouraging news!
I really hope most of us get an acceptance call/email!

My opinion is that they’ll call/email acceptances by the order of interviews- just as they did with the pending decision emails.