ASDOH Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Y’all I’m shaking. Accepted 8:54AM CST call from Azra!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Yasssss congrats, everyone!!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED!!! Azra called at 10:01am EST and said an email will be sent out either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I appreciate it!
My mind is going even crazier now lol!!

@oralprism She mentioned she has a lot of calls to get to - DON'T LOSE HOPE. YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!! Praying for you!!!!!

Accepted!!! 9:27am CT

Conditional admit tho.... But still accepted!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!!! 9:27am CT

Conditional admit tho.... But still accepted!!
YASSSSSSS! And thats okay! This is conditional on my bachelors in micro - one more semester lol!
I'm so beyond happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anybody in CA received a call yet?
Congrats to all of you who got accepted!!!

Thanks everyone!!!
I feel blessed and very happy!

Y’all don’t worry about “conditional”! Literally every acceptance is. Background checks, paying deposits, finishing prereqs, not murdering anybody, etc.

• Haha
I'm so happy we might be classmates!! What a supportive group!! 🤗

• Love
Y’all don’t worry about “conditional”! Literally every acceptance is. Background checks, paying deposits, finishing prereqs, not murdering anybody, etc.
Gotta take the DAT again.... Ughhh...

• Wow
  • Sad
Any of you all have a status change on AADSAS?

Congratulations Class of 2025! I'm so excited for all of you to start and join our ASDOH community. Feel free to message me or reach out with any questions. I'm a current D1 :)

Congratulations class of 2025!! And welcome to ASDOH. I’m a current D1, feel free to message me with any questions.

Accepted at 8:30 and from CA!!! Congrats everyone!

Congrats everyone! My wife got accepted as well and she was wondering if you guys could please update whenever you receive your acceptance emails she’s on the edge right now
Tell your wife that I got my email around 3:50pm EST. I had an acceptance call earlier this morning.

Does anyone know if they send out waitlist emails or contact the people that didn't receive an acceptance today?

Hello all, OK so I just wanted to chime in briefly and say that I got the official acceptance email!
My ATSU portal has now changed also to include an "accepted" tab, that has all the detailed documents!

I am a D4 graduating here in a few months! Do not give up if you did not get accepted today. I myself did not get accepted in the first batch even though I had one of the first interviews! Azra called me Jan 5th 2017!

Congratulations to everyone else and welcome to the ASDOH fam!

I am a D4 graduating here in a few months! Do not give up if you did not get accepted today. I myself did not get accepted in the first batch even though I had one of the first interviews! Azra called me Jan 5th 2017!

Congratulations to everyone else and welcome to the ASDOH fam!
thank you! do u know if we should only expect waitlist emails tomorrow? or will more acceptances be going out?

Has anyone been invited for interview since decision day?

Did anyone get an email about being waitlisted? Does anyone else's status still say 'none' is AADSAS?

Did anyone get an email about being waitlisted? Does anyone else's status still say 'none' is AADSAS?
I haven’t received anything from them. My status says none. Did you get a waitlisted email?