ASDOH Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

More encouraging news!
I really hope most of us get an acceptance call/email!

My opinion is that they’ll call/email acceptances by the order of interviews- just as they did with the pending decision emails.
Lol!! I might be at the very bottom of the list cause I got the email on Monday:rolleyes:.
Dec 15th is gonna be a really long dayyyyyy!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Lol!! I might be at the very bottom of the list cause I got the email on Monday:rolleyes:.
Dec 15th is gonna be a really long dayyyyyy!!
In it for the long haul myself lol!
It will be worth the wait for an acceptance call!

ANXIETY keeps rising haha!

In my interview, Azra said she typically starts calling students in the eastern timezone first and works her way over.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Goodness - being some in the eastern time zone who interviewed in September, I am nervous, haha!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, current D1 at ASDOH...just want to let you guys know even if you don’t get in dec 15, you still have a chance. I interview pre december and didn’t get my acceptance until January.

Let me know if you have any questions! It’s a great school.

Reactions: 3 users
More encouraging news!
I really hope most of us get an acceptance call/email!

My opinion is that they’ll call/email acceptances by the order of interviews- just as they did with the pending decision emails.

They’re calling from east coast to west coast, it’s not in order from interview date

if i havent heard from them should i send a letter of interest? does asdoh take those into consideration?

For those of you who have received the pending decision email. In the email it says transcripts should be forwarded to Azra if we have updated grades but I was wondering if that just meant to update our AADSAS application or to actually send our transcripts directly to the school as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who have received the pending decision email. In the email it says transcripts should be forwarded to Azra if we have updated grades but I was wondering if that just meant to update our AADSAS application or to actually send our transcripts directly to the school as well?
You know, at this point i'd just do both and send them a transcript in addition to updating AADSAS. You wouldn't want a delay in AADSAS processing to cause you to miss the dec 15 acceptance date you know? There is so little time left. Plus I don't think it would hurt anything to do so :)

On that note I'd probably follow up with a conformation email if you don't hear anything from them after a few days of updating :)

Yooooo...
My anxiety is on 💯
I can’t deal lol! 😂

• Haha
Hang in there guys!! 7 more days for the beautiful call :)

Has anyone that applied mid October heard back yet?

Has anyone that applied mid October heard back yet?
Invited for January interview. I applied during the summer but my DAT wasn't official until November 1.

20aa 20ts 24pat 3.5gpa+sgpa

Invited for January interview. I applied during the summer but my DAT wasn't official until November 1.

20aa 20ts 24pat 3.5gpa+sgpa
Thank you and good luck! Still waiting to hear back.

I’ll be praying for everyone to get where they’re going! Keep faith and trust God in the process!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Y'all I am so nervous. Literally top choice is this school right now 😭. Any stats on how many were accepted from pre-December interviews last year?

Y'all I am so nervous. Literally top choice is this school right now 😭. Any stats on how many were accepted from pre-December interviews last year?
I haven't found any stats. I'm nervous too - very nervous :( Based on last year, the first person to say they got accepted on that thread was like 8:24am with a call... I'm planning on checking their portal at 12am-ish though.

I haven't found any stats. I'm nervous too - very nervous :( Based on last year, the first person to say they got accepted on that thread was like 8:24am with a call... I'm planning on checking their portal at 12am-ish though.
Also, I noticed that the applicant who posted that they got the call at 8:24am- interviewed mid November (last to report they interviewed), was from the east coast, and was the first to report an acceptance. I don’t know if it was because that person was close to being part of the last group being interviewed pre-December and the committee had that person fresh on their minds or because that individual lived in ET zone and ET zone applicants get called first... I don’t know but just observances...

• Hmm
Also, I noticed that the applicant who posted that they got the call at 8:24am- interviewed mid November (last to report they interviewed), was from the east coast, and was the first to report an acceptance. I don’t know if it was because that person was close to being part of the last group being interviewed pre-December and the committee had that person fresh on their minds or because that individual lived in ET zone and ET zone applicants get called first... I don’t know but just observances...
I vaguely recall Azra saying something about calling people from east coast first moving west! So that lines up with that, esp being a mid-November interview getting the call first.

Ohhhhh this is a good observation. I'll for sure post on here the exact time if I get a call.

I vaguely recall Azra saying something about calling people from east coast first moving west! So that lines up with that, esp being a mid-November interview getting the call first.
Yes Azra said the same thing during my interview. She calls east coast to west coast

Ohhhhh this is a good observation. I'll for sure post on here the exact time if I get a call.
Okay one thing that might also help is if we all give our time zones. I’m central time. If anybody here is eastern time, that will help a lot in knowing when things should play out!

Okay one thing that might also help is if we all give our time zones. I’m central time. If anybody here is eastern time, that will help a lot in knowing when things should play out!
That’s a great idea. I’m EST. I will make sure to include that if I get a call!!! ❤️

Central time zone here as well!

Oh boy they’ve started calling!

Anyone else? Seeing a few people get calls in the FB groups

Good morning everyone!
I just got an acceptance call at 7:32am Mountain time! Woohoo! ASDOH was definitely one of my top schools! :soexcited:
I interviewed early November and am a Colorado resident.
Oh and Azra said that an email should be following the call soon, sometime today I believe :happy:

Lets see I think that is all the relevant info, fellow SDNians let me know if I'm missing anything!
for everyone who hasn't heard anything yet, have faith! The day is still a long one, your call will come! :happy:

Yikes got me nervous 😬 not sure how accurate the whole “east to west coast” thing is anymore lol People on opposite ends of the country are getting calls

Yikes got me nervous 😬 not sure how accurate the whole “east to west coast” thing is anymore lol People on opposite ends of the country are getting calls
Yeah! I was surprised I got a call so early considering I'm from CO. I figured there would be a lot more people east of me to call first... Maybe they're following a different pattern this year?