ASDOH Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congrats!!! They didn't call you?
Nope, I didn't get a call. I was definitely surprised to see the email since I hadn't gotten a call, to the point where I didn't believe it was real until I saw it in my portal lol

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Did you ever send a letter of interest/update letter at all? And did they mention if they were still handing out interviews? I'm kind of losing hope regarding my application since they haven't really responded to my LOI.
Thanks!! I actually was just getting ready to compose a letter in the next few days since it has been 4 weeks since I interviewed, but I hadn't yet sent one. They didn't mention anything about further interviews or anything unfortunately, but when I spoke with Rachel back in January she said they would be interviewing through March. Have you called the adcom recently to get an update on your app and let them know you are still interested and hopeful? If not, I don't think it could hurt!

Reactions: 1 user
Received an acceptance email this morning! Definitely cried for about 10 straight minutes nbd

Good luck to those still waiting!
Congrats! Do you have any idea how full the class is?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!! I actually was just getting ready to compose a letter in the next few days since it has been 4 weeks since I interviewed, but I hadn't yet sent one. They didn't mention anything about further interviews or anything unfortunately, but when I spoke with Rachel back in January she said they would be interviewing through March. Have you called the adcom recently to get an update on your app and let them know you are still interested and hopeful? If not, I don't think it could hurt!
Congrats! Do you have any idea how full the class is?

Hey everyone! So I called admissions today regarding the status of my application and the admissions officer stated that my app was still under review 🙌🏽 I asked if they were still conducting interviews and she said that they’ll be holding interviews through the end of spring. She also said that if you haven’t received an email explicitly stating that you have been rejected/denied (and yes, they have been handing those out!), then you are still being considered! She said that rejections will be sent via email and not through their own portal. Anyways, hopefully that alleviates some of the worries and good luck y’all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Hey everyone! So I called admissions today regarding the status of my application and the admissions officer stated that my app was still under review 🙌🏽 I asked if they were still conducting interviews and she said that they’ll be holding interviews through the end of spring. She also said that if you haven’t received an email explicitly stating that you have been rejected/denied (and yes, they have been handing those out!), then you are still being considered! She said that rejections will be send via email and not through their own portal. Anyways, hopefully that alleviates some of the worries and good luck y’all!
Thank you! Did they by chance say how much of the class is full?

Thank you! Did they by chance say how much of the class is full?

No unfortunately I did not ask. But if they’re interviewing through spring, I’m assuming there’s probably a couple more spots left!

Reactions: 1 users
I have been trying to get ahold of admission (Azra) since Monday (calling 1-2 times a day) and I have not been able to get ahold of anyone, I sent a letter of intent and wanted to see if they received it and added it to my file. No phone calls or emails have been answered..Has anyone been able to get ahold of them?

I have been trying to get ahold of admission (Azra) since Monday (calling 1-2 times a day) and I have not been able to get ahold of anyone, I sent a letter of intent and wanted to see if they received it and added it to my file. No phone calls or emails have been answered..Has anyone been able to get ahold of them?

Hey, so I called the admissions number provided on the email confirming our secondary application. It's 866-626-2878 ext. 2238! Or you could try the admissions number on their website and they'll connect you to an admissions advisor.

Hey, so I called the admissions number provided on the email confirming our secondary application. It's 866-626-2878 ext. 2238! Or you could try the admissions number on their website and they'll connect you to an admissions advisor.
when you called, did you ask whether they will give out interviews soon or not?

I got an interview invite yesterday

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent letter intent over to Azra about 2 weeks ago. I called admissions today and they told me they have not received a letter of intent from me :( this whole time I though Azra added it to my file.

I sent letter intent over to Azra about 2 weeks ago. I called admissions today and they told me they have not received a letter of intent from me :( this whole time I though Azra added it to my file.

Oh no! Did you ever receive an email confirmation from Azra confirming she received the letter? Cause I sent a letter of interest at the beginning of February and got a response from Rachel stating she got my letter and attached the pdf to my file. That's really frustrating! :confused:

wow that's amazing! my stats are somewhat similar to yours (3.7 gpa and 20AA. 23 TS) hopefully I would hear back from them too. Good luck on your interview
Thank you!! I won't be attending the interview since I've already committed elsewhere. Hopefully you will hear good news soon!

Oh no! Did you ever receive an email confirmation from Azra confirming she received the letter? Cause I sent a letter of interest at the beginning of February and got a response from Rachel stating she got my letter and attached the pdf to my file. That's really frustrating! :confused:
I sent a letter of intent and Azra said she got it, after the letter of intent I received an interview. After my interview I sent my letter of intent to Azra and she didn't answer me. I assumed she put it in my file but something told me to double check. She didn't answer my call or email so I called Rachel and she told me she doesn't have anything except a letter of interest. I ended up sending my intent letter to Rachel :(

Thank you!! I won't be attending the interview since I've already committed elsewhere. Hopefully you will hear good news soon!
Do you know by chance what interview dates they had available? I interviewed in Jan and I am just wondering up until when they are still conducting interviews! :)

Do you know by chance what interview dates they had available? I interviewed in Jan and I am just wondering up until when they are still conducting interviews! :)
The only available dates i can see are 3/12 and 3/15

I sent a letter of intent and Azra said she got it, after the letter of intent I received an interview. After my interview I sent my letter of intent to Azra and she didn't answer me. I assumed she put it in my file but something told me to double check. She didn't answer my call or email so I called Rachel and she told me she doesn't have anything except a letter of interest. I ended up sending my intent letter to Rachel :(
Exactly the same happened with me, I haven’t contacted Rachel yet though

Well, I just called Rachel today and she said that the last interviews will be held this Friday 3/12 😔 Bummed but not surprised. Didn’t ask about the waitlist or if any interviews will be held after this week, but it sounds like ASDOH is pretty much wrapping up their cycle. I thought they would be interviewing a little longer due to COVID and the delayed cycle start, but I guess not!

Well, I just called Rachel today and she said that the last interviews will be held this Friday 3/12 😔 Bummed but not surprised. Didn’t ask about the waitlist or if any interviews will be held after this week, but it sounds like ASDOH is pretty much wrapping up their cycle. I thought they would be interviewing a little longer due to COVID and the delayed cycle start, but I guess not!
when I called her yesterday, she said that they are choosing the last view applicants for the friday interview. did she mention if all the interviews are already given out?

when I called her yesterday, she said that they are choosing the last view applicants for the friday interview. did she mention if all the interviews are already given out?

No, she did not mention if all the interviews have already been given out. I asked if ASDOH is still interviewing and for how much longer, and Rachel replied with “our last interviews will be conducted this Friday 3/12”. She didn’t mention or suggest that all the interviews have been extended to certain applicants. So they may, or may not be, handing out invites tonight or tomorrow.

Does anyone know if there is a waitlist? are there other people who are just being ghosted? lol

Does anyone know if there is a waitlist? are there other people who are just being ghosted? lol
ASDOH has been known to waitlist without notifying from what I have heard. I recently reached out and they had no updates yet, but for others they may. It should be worth the call/email to see if you have one.

so if we haven't received any interview until now, do we assume that it's a rejection? do you guys know if they send out rejections?

Anyone know when the next round of decisions is going out?

Reactions: 2 users
I was accepted as an OOS applicant around 1:00pm CST! I interviewed January 29th!

• Love
Does ASDOH do silent rejections? I interviewed in January and have not heard anything. I have emailed them and never got a reply... At this point I am assuming I was rejected, but I would like to at least hear from them...

Last edited: