ASDOH Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I haven’t received anything from them. My status says none. Did you get a waitlisted email?
I haven’t received anything either :/ but it’s not too late guys!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Have they send out post dec interview invites yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview today. The only days available were January 11/15.

Received an interview today. The only days available were January 11/15.
Lol omg I just declined my acceptance offer yesterday (LOVE ATSU, but decided to go to my state school).

I wonder if it is a coincidence!

Lol omg I just declined my acceptance offer yesterday (LOVE ATSU, but decided to go to my state school).

I wonder if it is a coincidence!
Lmaoo could be, never know

Hey guys, I applied but never completed my secondary app (money issues). Do you think it's too late if I submit my secondary app and apply now?

Any update on the waitlist or when deposits are due?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard anything back yet. I have completed an interview. Does this mean im rejected or waitlisted? Anyone in the same boat?

I interviewed Oct 2nd and have never heard back since. Anyone else?

I have not heard anything back yet. I have completed an interview. Does this mean im rejected or waitlisted? Anyone in the same boat?
Im assuming the pending decision email that was sent was basically the waitlist?
Hopefully we hear from them soon!

Im assuming the pending decision email that was sent was basically the waitlist?
Hopefully we hear from them soon!

I sent an email asking so...I guess we'll see!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all! So I also got that pending decision email and I got an acceptance in December. So no, I would say it is not a waitlist email.
From my understanding schools will tell you exactly where you stand, acceptance/rejection/waitlist, explicitly.

Hey all! So I also got that pending decision email and I got an acceptance in December. So no, I would say it is not a waitlist email.
From my understanding schools will tell you exactly where you stand, acceptance/rejection/waitlist, explicitly.
I didn’t get any pending decision email, does this mean the school is ghosting me/I’m rejected?

I didn’t get any pending decision email, does this mean the school is ghosting me/I’m rejected?
Maybe/Maybe not. I am assuming you had a pre-december interview? ('cause from my understanding the pending email was sent to those who had interviewed)
Either way, thus far the only instance I heard of people not getting that pending email was if they flat out got rejected.
It isn't over until that formal letter of rejection is sent!

Applicants got accepted on decision day after receiving the “pending email”. You received this “pending email” ONLY if you had already interviewed. This email doesn’t determine where you stand unless contacted otherwise.

Applicants got accepted on decision day after receiving the “pending email”. You received this “pending email” ONLY if you had already interviewed. This email doesn’t determine where you stand unless contacted otherwise.
My interview was on 12/11 and I haven’t received any email since then.

Maybe/Maybe not. I am assuming you had a pre-december interview? ('cause from my understanding the pending email was sent to those who had interviewed)
Either way, thus far the only instance I heard of people not getting that pending email was if they flat out got rejected.
It isn't over until that formal letter of rejection is sent!
Yeah I had my interview on 12/11. I’ll try to stay positive, thank you!

Okay so to those of you putting weight into that email, it really only carried significance for those of us that interviewed pre-Dec, as last year almost everyone who received that email got accepted decision Day, so it was at least some kind of indicator for us even though not explicit. As far as after December goes, no one really knows, but they didn’t send them out until a good month or two after most people interviewed. Good luck future colleagues!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if they sent out the second round of acceptances.... or any school in general?

Does anyone know if they sent out the second round of acceptances.... or any school in general?
It is supposed to be close to the end of January when they send them out. Then same thing in February for 3rd round

• Care
Got a call from Azra today, but missed it! Her voicemail didn’t say specifics about my status, I didn’t get an email, and my status on ADEA AADSAS still says “none” even after completing my interview. Has this happened to anyone? If so, what happened? What could the call be about? Thanks in advance!

Got a call from Azra today, but missed it! Her voicemail didn’t say specifics about my status, I didn’t get an email, and my status on ADEA AADSAS still says “none” even after completing my interview. Has this happened to anyone? If so, what happened? What could the call be about? Thanks in advance!
I just got this too and missed the call this morning! No email or status change on my side either. Crossing my fingers it's good news :)

I just got this too and missed the call this morning! No email or status change on my side either. Crossing my fingers it's good news :)
Did you guys try calling back? I'm sure it's good news, they definitely don't call people that get rejected...

I received an acceptance email just about an hour ago after missing the phone call this morning!

Does anyone know if ASDOH is still sending out interview invites?

Would also like to know this
I interviewed Friday and they started by saying there were only four spots left :/ . Of course, people could withdraw their acceptances and they could still be interviewing but idk!!

Does anyone know if ASDOH is still sending out interview invites?
During the interview information session they said that they would continue to send out interviews and acceptances as people responded to their offers! I wouldn’t worry, I definitely think they are still sending out invites!

Reactions: 3 users

Congratulations.

When was your interview?

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I’m feeling a bit discouraged as I have not received an interview at this point despite feeling like I have some decently solid stats. The one thing that stands out to me is that my application wasn’t complete until November (was waiting on an LOR). Did any of you get accepted with similar stats?

Dental shadowing: 154
Healthcare shadowing/employment: 1300
Volunteering: 1040
cGPA: 3.56
sGPA 3.37
DAT AA: 20 TS: 19 RC: 26 PAT: 21

Also, is there any possibility I could’ve missed my invite? Like a phone call? I would think I would’ve gotten an email?
i feel the same way as you. so discouraging :( should we call or send a email?? i’ve sent a letter of interest but still nothing:( will there be more interviews or is it over??

Hey everyone! I’m feeling a bit discouraged as I have not received an interview at this point despite feeling like I have some decently solid stats. The one thing that stands out to me is that my application wasn’t complete until November (was waiting on an LOR). Did any of you get accepted with similar stats?

sGPA 3.37

Also, is there any possibility I could’ve missed my invite? Like a phone call? I would think I would’ve gotten an email?

Same here. Similar stats and still no email regarding an interview or rejection. Kinda losing hope considering how late it is in the cycle, but also trying to convince myself that "no news is good news".

• Sad

sGPA 3.37

Hi there, I recently recieved an interview this weekend and it was through email. So if you get an invite they will email you!

Received an invite today via email. Interview is Feb 1st

I received an interview invite this morning! Thank you Jesus (and ASDOH lol). 🙌🏼

sGPA: 3.9
DAT AA: 20 (lowest score was a 16 in math)
100+ Shadowing hours

Congrats on the interview! I heard ASDOH really emphasizes volunteering, how many volunteering hours did you apply with? Did you ever send a letter of interest/intent?