ASDOH vs Indiana

Kikko22

2+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2015
  1. Pre-Dental
    hey everyone,

I have been fortunate to be accepted to ASDOH and IUSD. Having trouble deciding among the two. ASDOH has a modular system which may ease stress and the clinical rotations are awesome. But Indiana has an established name of a long time, unfortunately it is more expensive and you can't get in state tuition there.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.. Thanks!

Ollivander

Sep 11, 2012
      Indiana's tuition is higher but it costs a lot more to live in Arizona compared to Indiana. It's almost double according to the ADEA Guide. Also ASDOH has much higher fees over four years of schooling. Personally I'd probably pick Indiana due to name recognition and cost of living. The only downside is they do implement a portion of PBL.

About the Ads

Kikko22

2+ Year Member
      Sep 16, 2015
      1. Pre-Dental
        2015-2016 Tuition, fees, equipment:

ASDOH $301,162

Indiana $335,088

That's a hefty amount. But other than that, education wise, does any one have any insight? I think ASDOH may create excellent GP clinicians since there aren't really specialties and there are extensive clinical rotations. But what about IUSD?

Last edited:

Typical Average Student

7+ Year Member
        Jul 6, 2014
        Houston, TX
        1. Dentist
          About the Ads
          This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.