ASHP Vegas: Who's going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crying moo

pancakes!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone? Anyone? Any veterans with good advice for the MCM virgins?

Anyone say, from the LA area driving to Vegas? I'm possibly looking for a 1 way ride before the conference. (I hope to fly to LA Thursday to see my parent's new house and then drive over to Vegas)
 
isn't it in december though ?

I know some P3 who are going at my school


oh never mind... maybe we're talking about two different things.
 
crying moo said:
Anyone? Anyone? Any veterans with good advice for the MCM virgins?

Anyone say, from the LA area driving to Vegas? I'm possibly looking for a 1 way ride before the conference. (I hope to fly to LA Thursday to see my parent's new house and then drive over to Vegas)


Mee.

I bet you can find some USC students who are driving.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to be there but as a new school we aren't really starting our professional organizations until next semester, so there's no way I can be there. One of our professors is going and I'm jealous. Vegas feels like home.
 
jplaster said:
I want to be there but as a new school we aren't really starting our professional organizations until next semester, so there's no way I can be there. One of our professors is going and I'm jealous. Vegas feels like home.
Why is there no way you can be there? Just because they are not on campus doesn't mean you can't go on your own!
 
Really?? I hadn't thought about it that way and I would def. love to be there. I may check with my faculty representative and see what he can arrange.
 
I'm gonna be there...well, I'll HAVE to be there 😉 See y'all at the Residency Showcase!
 
I won't be able to go with finals coming up soon after, but I will be going to San Francisco for APHA!! I think we've got a good sized group trying to go.
 
Trancelucent1 said:
I won't be able to go with finals coming up soon after, but I will be going to San Francisco for APHA!! I think we've got a good sized group trying to go.

I know... I had to choose between the 2 b/c there's no way I can afford to go to Vegas AND SF. These cross-country trips are way too much! 🙁 But I had to pick the one that will enhance my career goals better...

by the way I'm asking now 'cause I can't wait!!! 😀 Better book your rooms soon too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooooooo I am going I am going :-D.... I will be preseting a student poster on tuesday for our student chapter...come and visit me :-D...I think ASHP midyear is the best...b/c it is the biggest pharmacy meeting and there is alot of cool stuff given out. :-D
 
FutureRxGal said:
I'll be going to APhA in San Fran, too. 🙂

I once went to APhA in Seattle.. but didn't make it to the meeting.. got stranded in Victoria. Missed the ferry. Oh wells.
 
I'm going to APhA-ASP regionals in Vegas for our fall break and if we win clinical skills I'll go to ASHP in vegas - its like 10 days before finals and I'm a P1 so it can wait until another year if I don't get the free trip!