You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ask Me Anything About the NBDE Part 1
Started by Thunderdome23
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Plz smeboday send me nbde first aid theory soft copy at [email protected] , i m really in need of this but dnt have any source here !((
Bdds girl ur talking about help , so can u help me and send nbde first aid plzz plzz ,@ [email protected].
congratulations and thank u very much for all your help ,your pste give us greate boost to do the examI would be just rewriting First Aid if I told you all the important stuff for cardio and pulmonary. There really is no short cut around it, just know everything in First Aid for these subjects, it's actually not a whole lot. As fo occlusion, if you don't feel you learned it from Okeson than try wheelers, but don't waste time reading everything about it if you have a good grasp. It's tested at a basic level.
thank u
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,
im really motivated to study after seeing this particular section..i have less than 4 weeks for my exam and feel havent done anything much..but will go with the above advice and hope for the best..
can some body pls share the soft copy of nbde first aid and usmle first aid..need them urgently..mi email id:[email protected]
im really motivated to study after seeing this particular section..i have less than 4 weeks for my exam and feel havent done anything much..but will go with the above advice and hope for the best..
can some body pls share the soft copy of nbde first aid and usmle first aid..need them urgently..mi email id:[email protected]
Congratulations Thunderdome!!!
It was very helpful of you to share your experience!
I'm preparing for Part 1 and i'm planning to give it in 2010.The question is when did you take the date of your exam?Was it before you started the prep or when you were half way through your prep??
I would really appreciate your reply and it would guide me too..
Thanks,
acedent.
It was very helpful of you to share your experience!
I'm preparing for Part 1 and i'm planning to give it in 2010.The question is when did you take the date of your exam?Was it before you started the prep or when you were half way through your prep??
I would really appreciate your reply and it would guide me too..
Thanks,
acedent.
Hi All,
I recently got my score back from the NBDE Part 1 and got a 90! I want to use this thread to help anyone with any questions on how to tackle this exam. Ask away!
hey can u tell me which is the best practice exam to do before the exam
ceack ndeb or kaplan ?
I would say official released exams are the best. The library at your dental school should have them, or you can buy them.hey can u tell me which is the best practice exam to do before the exam
ceack ndeb or kaplan ?
I would say official released exams are the best. The library at your dental school should have them, or you can buy them.
hey thanks for ur reply but can u pls tell from which year to which year released exams r good?
Hi All,
I recently got my score back from the NBDE Part 1 and got a 90! I want to use this thread to help anyone with any questions on how to tackle this exam. Ask away!
hey
congrats ,can u pls tell me do u have okeson n nbde1st aid?
can u pls sell to me?
I think I did '04, '98, '96. Others in my class went back to 1986; maybe 7-8 released exams in all.hey thanks for ur reply but can u pls tell from which year to which year released exams r good?
Hi All,
I recently got my score back from the NBDE Part 1 and got a 90! I want to use this thread to help anyone with any questions on how to tackle this exam. Ask away!
congrats I want to ask that doing lots of questions like exam master other than released questions will it help?
Sure, well I used the USMLE book because I was finding it difficult to memorize everything without mnemonics, and I found that the USMLE book was loaded with simple mnemonics to memorize just about everything I needed for biochem and micro! I did in fact use the entire section of biochem and micro from the USMLE book and found them to be incredibly useful. Their micro is in fact more in depth than ours, but than again, the exam is kind of in depth when it comes to micro as well. I used my on judgement when deciding what not to study from the USMLE book based on released exams. So all in all, I used the released exams to help guide me as to what topics were heavily tested and then I used my resources accordingly. Efficiency is key!
Where can I find the released exams??? please let me know
hiii
m a student stdyin in BDS 2nd proff..wanna kno that m i elegible foe givin NBDE PART1 aftr my 2nd proff.
i had also gne through this ADA official site ...ther it ws mentioned that a detal student who has done with 2nd proff can give ths exam.
plz plz let me kno is that so or not of gvin th NBDE 1 aftr 2nd proff.
i'l be very thankful to you .
m a student stdyin in BDS 2nd proff..wanna kno that m i elegible foe givin NBDE PART1 aftr my 2nd proff.
i had also gne through this ADA official site ...ther it ws mentioned that a detal student who has done with 2nd proff can give ths exam.
plz plz let me kno is that so or not of gvin th NBDE 1 aftr 2nd proff.
i'l be very thankful to you .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI,
i hav cmpltd my b.d.s ,want to prepare for d.d.s, can u plz help me out with this,what all frm the beginning steps to follow, i knw it might be a little thng out of league,bt it is very imp for me ,it wuld be of gr8 help of me,what all prblms cme,hw much time will it take.
i wuld b really thankful to u
i hav cmpltd my b.d.s ,want to prepare for d.d.s, can u plz help me out with this,what all frm the beginning steps to follow, i knw it might be a little thng out of league,bt it is very imp for me ,it wuld be of gr8 help of me,what all prblms cme,hw much time will it take.
i wuld b really thankful to u
The "Search" function is your friend.HI,
i hav cmpltd my b.d.s ,want to prepare for d.d.s, can u plz help me out with this,what all frm the beginning steps to follow, i knw it might be a little thng out of league,bt it is very imp for me ,it wuld be of gr8 help of me,what all prblms cme,hw much time will it take.
i wuld b really thankful to u
Also:
hi all
can any 1 tell me whn to apply...like i hav to start my prep...so prep for 1 month,thn ECE,thn apply for nbde 1.do i hav to opt the general evalution in ECE.and also ask them to send it to JCNDE?
thn can i apply for any university after my scor or i hav to decide b`4?
is my order of applying is rite or should i add somthng...kindly correct me
thanks i advance.
can any 1 tell me whn to apply...like i hav to start my prep...so prep for 1 month,thn ECE,thn apply for nbde 1.do i hav to opt the general evalution in ECE.and also ask them to send it to JCNDE?
thn can i apply for any university after my scor or i hav to decide b`4?
is my order of applying is rite or should i add somthng...kindly correct me
thanks i advance.
hi thunderstorm congratulations on such a good score...i am new to this forum and started studying for nbde part 1 and i have 4 months to give the test i am almost done with micro,biochem and half physio....i am studying from kaplan nbde part 1 lecture notes,first aid nbde part 1,dental decks and past asda papers but itz so difficult to memorize everything imp.....can u tell me if i am on the right path ....when did u give the exam and where i have to do the clinical testlets practice?did u see the usmle video lectures also?please reply and thanks for helping and answering people.GOD bless u
i have decks 2007 and 2009 do u think i have to throw money for deks 2012?hi thunderstorm congratulations on such a good score...i am new to this forum and started studying for nbde part 1 and i have 4 months to give the test i am almost done with micro,biochem and half physio....i am studying from kaplan nbde part 1 lecture notes,first aid nbde part 1,dental decks and past asda papers but itz so difficult to memorize everything imp.....can u tell me if i am on the right path ....when did u give the exam and where i have to do the clinical testlets practice?did u see the usmle video lectures also?please reply and thanks for helping and answering people.GOD bless u
Hi everyone, im a South African dentist, planning to do my exams in Canada. The first exams is in February 2012... and I need any advice I could get to study the right material. Could you please point me in the right direction on where to start. What books are the most helpful that will cover everything? Thank you for your help! 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K