Technology AT&T Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leviathan

Drinking from the hydrant
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the AT&T Nation with Canada plan also allows you to make calls while in Canada without the roaming fees?

And if you are signing up for a contract, do you have to stick with the same plan for the 2 years, or can you switch plans around as you go?

Members don't see this ad.

450 Anytime Minutes, with Rollover© and 1,000 Night and Weekend Minutes for use in US & Canada
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile in the U.S. only
No International Long Distance charges on calls within US & Canada
Pay-per-use data is included (Domestic=$2/MB; Canada =$2/MB)

As for plans, you can change it whenever you want.

If you're in Canada using data do they charge you in US dollars or Canadian dollars?

Members don't see this ad :)
450 Anytime Minutes, with Rollover© and 1,000 Night and Weekend Minutes for use in US & Canada
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile in the U.S. only
No International Long Distance charges on calls within US & Canada
Pay-per-use data is included (Domestic=$2/MB; Canada =$2/MB)

As for plans, you can change it whenever you want.
Hey Bactrim,

Sweet. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Will be going to and from the US/Canada so I needed a provider that allows free use on either side of the border.

I found this:
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-ph...s/?q_sku=sku4030223&q_planCategory=cat1370011

And it says no long distance or roaming between US and Canada, but it doesn't specify whether that means no roaming on EITHER side of the border.

You can change plans anytime, but sometimes, the change also requires a 2-yr extension from the point of plan change.