Attendings & Residents: Take the pledge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ROFL, better sue the Mayo Clinic, murse. They don't allow regional. They don't allow neuraxial. They don't allow invasive lines.

For SRNAs. Or CRNAs.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:


The really funny thing is that the NPs and CRNAs at my childrens institution place all lines, blocks, tubes, etc. Some of us were doing it before you went to med school...resident!😍😍😍
 
The really funny thing is that the NPs and CRNAs at my childrens institution place all lines, blocks, tubes, etc. Some of us were doing it before you went to med school...resident!😍😍😍

Cool...what blocks do you place? Also curious where you are as I've never heard of a children's institute that operates without physicians. Thanks for the info in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love how so many militant trolls come here and read our posts. They leech off us as much as possible, claim to be our equals, then threaten litigation if we DON'T teach them? :laugh:

You ladies should be ashamed of yourselves. Life must really suck when you try soooo hard to be someone you're not. Cheer up though, when you get your online DNP degree, you can introduce yourselves as "Doctor"!! :meanie:
 
Damn... haven't visited this forum in a loong time. Thought I'd bump this old post for the new guys to read. Now that I'm done with residency, I've donated a very sizeable chunk to the ASA-PAC. My wife ain't too happy...

To the new attendings: don't forget to continue supporting your speciality. You can now afford to give more than the measly $20 resident donation.