• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

    October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

    Register Now!

  • Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

    Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

    JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

    Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

    LEARN MORE

ATTN FREAKS: Your Top 50 Predictions

Hey pre-*****, *****, and doctor *****. Predict your top 1-20, 20-40, 40-50, etc. etc. Try not to overlap. If you win, you get a high five from moops as he leaves the john. I'm talking Giardhia Lambia. I'm talking Schistosomiasis. I'm talking freaking Hep A, B, AND C, and D to finish off B.

That's right. So predict your schools, and the winner after April first has a nice date with me.

You gotta love the love man. You gotta love the love.
 
About the Ads
Haha, much appreciated. I wasn't trying to make people upset. Although I have known that Berkley individuals (cough cough) are known to have corn cobs lodged into their anal orifices. It's all good though, because in a few years I can remove that corn cob, and NRAI can begin a new life. A beautiful life accompanied by a normal 20 degree gait (instead of the wide stanced, current 50 degree waddle). Furthermore, I must say that perhaps once the corn cob is dislodged, there is much better chance of being touched by the opposite sex! Yay, right?! :)

:thumbup:


Damn, I love life.
 

BigRedPingpong

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2003
543
1
0
39
NY
Originally posted by moops
Haha, much appreciated. I wasn't trying to make people upset. Although I have known that Berkley individuals (cough cough) are known to have corn cobs lodged into their anal orifices. It's all good though, because in a few years I can remove that corn cob, and NRAI can begin a new life. A beautiful life accompanied by a normal 20 degree gait (instead of the wide stanced, current 50 degree waddle). Furthermore, I must say that perhaps once the corn cob is dislodged, there is much better chance of being touched by the opposite sex! Yay, right?! :)

:thumbup:


Damn, I love life.

eh?

WTF4.jpg
 

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
5,470
8
211
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by moops
Haha, much appreciated. I wasn't trying to make people upset. Although I have known that Berkley individuals (cough cough) are known to have corn cobs lodged into their anal orifices. It's all good though, because in a few years I can remove that corn cob, and NRAI can begin a new life. A beautiful life accompanied by a normal 20 degree gait (instead of the wide stanced, current 50 degree waddle). Furthermore, I must say that perhaps once the corn cob is dislodged, there is much better chance of being touched by the opposite sex! Yay, right?! :)

:thumbup:


Damn, I love life.

hey moops whats up with the berkeley jab man? i always thought you were good for a laugh, and a drink...haha. anyway its MS **** to you punk!:smuggrin:
 

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2001
4,639
54
306
Cali
Originally posted by moops
Haha, much appreciated. I wasn't trying to make people upset. Although I have known that Berkley individuals (cough cough) are known to have corn cobs lodged into their anal orifices. It's all good though, because in a few years I can remove that corn cob, and NRAI can begin a new life. A beautiful life accompanied by a normal 20 degree gait (instead of the wide stanced, current 50 degree waddle). Furthermore, I must say that perhaps once the corn cob is dislodged, there is much better chance of being touched by the opposite sex! Yay, right?! :)

:thumbup:


Damn, I love life.

Wow, good thing i m not one of those berkeley individuals with the whole corn epidemic. But why would u want to remove the corn when ur mom put it there in the first place?
 

irie

royale with cheese
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2003
1,071
0
0
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by NRAI2001
Wow, good thing i m not one of those berkeley individuals with the whole corn epidemic. But why would u want to remove the corn when ur mom put it there in the first place?

His mom put a corn cob in your ass? wtf?
 
About the Ads
Dude, haha, NRAI, hahahahahahahaha, I just got back and read these posts and realized what a loser you must be. Dude, keep postin', maybe after the 15th post someone will realize wtf you want to convey. Keep on rollin' dawg.

Berkeley folk, I have no jabs against ya. I was just wordin' with some gizzle, u know how i be. It dont' mean no thang.

Strawberry beer... stay away from that **it. It doesn't take like strawberry, but it does take like NRAI ran his fingers threw it after playing with his cousins.
 

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2001
4,639
54
306
Cali
Originally posted by moops
Dude, haha, NRAI, hahahahahahahaha, I just got back and read these posts and realized what a loser you must be. Dude, keep postin', maybe after the 15th post someone will realize wtf you want to convey. Keep on rollin' dawg.

Berkeley folk, I have no jabs against ya. I was just wordin' with some gizzle, u know how i be. It dont' mean no thang.

Strawberry beer... stay away from that **it. It doesn't take like strawberry, but it does take like NRAI ran his fingers threw it after playing with his cousins.

What the **** are u talking about, strawberry beer? Do u have some wierd homo erotic fetish for fruits, vegetables and men.
 
Originally posted by NRAI2001
What the **** are u talking about, strawberry beer? Do u have some wierd homo erotic fetish for fruits, vegetables and men.


Haha, yes NRAI, that's exactly what I meant, you homophobe.

Not that I know what any of what you said means. But cheers anyways man.


Cheers,
Moops
 
About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.