ATTN FREAKS: Your Top 50 Predictions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

moops

Hey pre-*****, *****, and doctor *****. Predict your top 1-20, 20-40, 40-50, etc. etc. Try not to overlap. If you win, you get a high five from moops as he leaves the john. I'm talking Giardhia Lambia. I'm talking Schistosomiasis. I'm talking freaking Hep A, B, AND C, and D to finish off B.

That's right. So predict your schools, and the winner after April first has a nice date with me.

You gotta love the love man. You gotta love the love.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by moops
I must remind you though, I'm taken. :horns:

Taken a few blows to the head is more like it.

I'd appreciate it if you stayed away from the whole "****" bit.

I must remind you though, I'm taken. :horns:

Don't listen to all the grouchy people on this board moops! You crack me up.

Haha, much appreciated. I wasn't trying to make people upset. Although I have known that Berkley individuals (cough cough) are known to have corn cobs lodged into their anal orifices. It's all good though, because in a few years I can remove that corn cob, and NRAI can begin a new life. A beautiful life accompanied by a normal 20 degree gait (instead of the wide stanced, current 50 degree waddle). Furthermore, I must say that perhaps once the corn cob is dislodged, there is much better chance of being touched by the opposite sex! Yay, right?! :)

:thumbup:

Damn, I love life.

Haha, much appreciated. I wasn't trying to make people upset. Although I have known that Berkley individuals (cough cough) are known to have corn cobs lodged into their anal orifices. It's all good though, because in a few years I can remove that corn cob, and NRAI can begin a new life. A beautiful life accompanied by a normal 20 degree gait (instead of the wide stanced, current 50 degree waddle). Furthermore, I must say that perhaps once the corn cob is dislodged, there is much better chance of being touched by the opposite sex! Yay, right?! :)

Damn, I love life.

eh?

WTF4.jpg

Damn, I love life.

hey moops whats up with the berkeley jab man? i always thought you were good for a laugh, and a drink...haha. anyway its MS **** to you punk!:smuggrin:

Mooops really is being a clown here but he's right about the corn cobs.

Damn, I love life.

Wow, good thing i m not one of those berkeley individuals with the whole corn epidemic. But why would u want to remove the corn when ur mom put it there in the first place?

Originally posted by NRAI2001
Wow, good thing i m not one of those berkeley individuals with the whole corn epidemic. But why would u want to remove the corn when ur mom put it there in the first place?

His mom put a corn cob in your ass? wtf?

Members don't see this ad :)
No not my ass, the other berkeley people he is talking about, or in other words his mothers clientele.

Dude, haha, NRAI, hahahahahahahaha, I just got back and read these posts and realized what a loser you must be. Dude, keep postin', maybe after the 15th post someone will realize wtf you want to convey. Keep on rollin' dawg.

Berkeley folk, I have no jabs against ya. I was just wordin' with some gizzle, u know how i be. It dont' mean no thang.

Strawberry beer... stay away from that **it. It doesn't take like strawberry, but it does take like NRAI ran his fingers threw it after playing with his cousins.

Dude, haha, NRAI, hahahahahahahaha, I just got back and read these posts and realized what a loser you must be. Dude, keep postin', maybe after the 15th post someone will realize wtf you want to convey. Keep on rollin' dawg.

Berkeley folk, I have no jabs against ya. I was just wordin' with some gizzle, u know how i be. It dont' mean no thang.

Strawberry beer... stay away from that **it. It doesn't take like strawberry, but it does take like NRAI ran his fingers threw it after playing with his cousins.

What the **** are u talking about, strawberry beer? Do u have some wierd homo erotic fetish for fruits, vegetables and men.

Originally posted by NRAI2001
What the **** are u talking about, strawberry beer? Do u have some wierd homo erotic fetish for fruits, vegetables and men.

Haha, yes NRAI, that's exactly what I meant, you homophobe.

Not that I know what any of what you said means. But cheers anyways man.

Cheers,
Moops

I just have a simple question... just curious Moops are you a guy or a girl?

Originally posted by ocean11
I just have a simple question... just curious Moops are you a guy or a girl?

Doctors have been debating that very question his entire life.

What do you get when you mix two ******ed apes and a battle of wits? This thread.

Haha, I never thought this thread would take this turn. It's quite lovely, if you ask me :)

this thread totally baffles me......:confused:

can someone please explain what is going on here? :confused: