Auburn c/o 2025 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spirit committee, OOS, last name L, missed the call at around 3:45 EST. Had to call him back, but I was accepted! After being waitlisted last year, it’s a huge relief!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got alternate status at Auburn as well as Iowa State, but was accepted to Ross. Auburn and ISU are my top choices. If I put my deposit down at Ross, and then get offered a position at either Auburn or ISU...can I still change my mind?
 
I got alternate status at Auburn as well as Iowa State, but was accepted to Ross. Auburn and ISU are my top choices. If I put my deposit down at Ross, and then get offered a position at either Auburn or ISU...can I still change my mind?
I think that’s still an option unless you outright decline alternate status. You just lose your deposit with Ross
 
Can someone who has interviewed already explain the setup of the interview? Since there are 30 minute interview slots all day, is there a group meeting first and then break out groups?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all I was accepted OOS, but just sent Tajuan my letter declining admission as I will be attending elsewhere. Good luck to everyone who is an alternate, hope you receive a call offering that seat soon! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad