-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn c/o 2025 Applicants
Started by PhiloslothicalStudent
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
JaredH
Full Member
Idk, if they started at 12:00 it’s hard to say. From what I understand, an email is bad news if you did not get a call. I would guess if we get neither before 5:00 calls will go on tomorrow. Maybe all of that is a hopeful guess, but that is what I keep telling myself. Good luck!Do you think all the calls will be made today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DVM in progress
New Member
In-state acceptance this afternoon (from KY)! Mine was through email, so make sure y’all check yours! Good luck!
Just declined my OOS seat to go to my IS school, good luck waitlisters!
Do any of you know how many OOS seats are offered out of the total class?
41 IS, 38 from Kentucky, and 51 OOS (numbers vary a little each year)Do any of you know how many OOS seats are offered out of the total class?
AUhopeful2020
Full Member
Has anyone heard of any movement on the OOS waitlist?
I haven't heard anything from any of my friends (IS or OOS). They said that calls can be made as early as a couple days after Acceptance calls went out (~March 12th), but I would imagine most calls (IS or OOS) will take place a couple days after the Accept/Decline Date, which is April 15th.Has anyone heard of any movement on the OOS waitlist?
So, unless waitlisted people have been called up and are just being quiet, I suspect most calls will take place April 15-17th.
Has anyone heard of waitlist movement?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AUhopeful2020
Full Member
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!
Yeah! I emailed him, too, and he said we need to call the Office of Academic Affairs at 334-844-2685!Does anyone know who we contact for file review? I emailed Mr. Sellars last week but haven’t heard anything.
thesavvyvet
New Member
OOS acceptance!! Got called off the waitlist today, good luck to everyone else!
AUhopeful2020
Full Member
I got a call and an emailDid anyone get an official letter of acceptance or was it just the email?
pigvethopeful
Full Member
I got my call this morning!!!! OOS alternate! There's still hope out there!
D
deleted989551
Hi 1st years -- did y'all have a rabies vaccine clinic during August? How much were the shots? Thank you!