Auditing Part II Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

briansle

Cell A
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has Anyone tried this and had their score changed?

I got my score back and was 330/500 74%. Wondering if I should audit this score?

The Patient Management section slayed me. I had 63 questions on this section and didn't even get half right. They are allowed to give you 70 questions max. I think this is what people were saying is the hard version. The exam filled with patient management is tough to pass.

Does anyone have the reference list of sources they use to make NBDE II exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Has Anyone tried this and had their score changed?

I got my score back and was 330/500 74%. Wondering if I should audit this score?

The Patient Management section slayed me. I had 63 questions on this section and didn't even get half right. They are allowed to give you 70 questions max. I think this is what people were saying is the hard version. The exam filled with patient management is tough to pass.

Does anyone have the reference list of sources they use to make NBDE II exam?

Auditing it wont help. It is an option that is simply an artifact of when ppl used to take the exam on paper. I got a 333/500 74% and I talked to them. The lady told me it seriously a 1 in a million chance that it would change your score.

Best of luck.

Auditing it wont help. It is an option that is simply an artifact of when ppl used to take the exam on paper. I got a 333/500 74% and I talked to them. The lady told me it seriously a 1 in a million chance that it would change your score.

Best of luck.

Any failing score is hand checked already - don't bother auditing. Sorry to hear about the fail. Don't blame it on just that version though, lots of people are failing on lots of different versions (myself included). Start studying hard for the next round. Good luck...