August 17th CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I didnt take the CBSE this time but i remember waiting and waiting on scores only to find out my email was in the junk folder or the email got sent late etc.

Save yourself some time and use this link once you see other people have scores and you didnt get the email.

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck y’all! Currently studying for February and just dumped lightyear after ~ 6 months using it, so at least y’all have that to laugh about

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck y’all! Currently studying for February and just dumped lightyear after ~ 6 months using it, so at least y’all have that to laugh about

may i ask why you dumped LY? I'm curious because I did as well. Started making own cards from BAB but it's been a huge time sink

Anyone else not able to log into that link? It says my account doesn’t exist..

may i ask why you dumped LY? I'm curious because I did as well. Started making own cards from BAB but it's been a huge time sink
To be honest, I should have dumped it way earlier. I could tell when I first started it that I wasn’t going to be a fan of it, just due to the fact that there are so many repeated cards that focus on random factoids from his lessons. This became even more apparent when it came time to do reviews, as the cards become more and more random based on how often you lapse them.

TL;DR: I felt like the cards lost all sense of context and my time would be better spent doing questions —> honing in on weak areas —> reviewing entire concepts by rewatching his videos

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else not able to log into that link? It says my account doesn’t exist..

They may have the wrong birthday on file and you will have to email or call them. Its happened before.

They may have the wrong birthday on file and you will have to email or call them. Its happened before.
I was able to log in earlier today. I think they are inputting scores

To be honest, I should have dumped it way earlier. I could tell when I first started it that I wasn’t going to be a fan of it, just due to the fact that there are so many repeated cards that focus on random factoids from his lessons. This became even more apparent when it came time to do reviews, as the cards become more and more random based on how often you lapse them.

TL;DR: I felt like the cards lost all sense of context and my time would be better spent doing questions —> honing in on weak areas —> reviewing entire concepts by rewatching his videos

Yeah I definitely wish I had focused more on practice questions. Practice questions are clearly the key.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was an idiot and booked headshot photos today....Im either gonna be smiling really big or crying

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Normally it comes out Friday, someone should call and ask.

My February score report says it expires Aug 28, Im pretty sure they usually expire before the new ones are released.

Someone call please... I’m currently seeing patients for my internship

It's been the Friday after for every test other than Feb. I would be really surprised if it wasn't today since people are needing to apply with this score

• Love
got my score...
Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 10.14.55 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Just called and spoke with JL on the phone, he said "They could come out anytime between now and next Friday" ... :cryi:

Last edited:
  • Wow
My February score report says it expires Aug 28, Im pretty sure they usually expire before the new ones are released.

I think that's just because the score was released a week late last time. It's set to expire at that time.

Someone else give it a try and see if they can get details. I didn't know what to say other then "Ahhhhh, okay... thank you"
Hahaha the part “ahhhhh, okay...” made me laugh. That’s so me.

Someone else give it a try and see if they can get details. I didn't know what to say other then "Ahhhhh, okay... thank you"
lol, well, john can do nothing about it.. so if we spam him, nothing will change except getting one human being annoyed af today.. lets put ourselves in his shoes and not do that..

They should know. Some people are applying so we need the score ASAP... like cmon

The worst part is family and friends calling to chrck on me.. I am glad they care but im already freaking anxious and nothing came out yet lol..

2nd time ive taken it, second time it has been delayed lol of course

• Haha

I think that's a fair point, and the repeated cards is the biggest complaint of the deck. Thankfully, lots of people have had success with the deck so I am sure the deck is useful for some people while not very good for others.

I tried calling but it says they're closed even though they're still open. Must be getting blown up

Doubt we’ll get them today. If they haven’t sent them out 3:30 EST, unlikely they will send them before 5

Nice. Guess we can delay our application by another week right? Doesn’t affect them

Sup guys heard there was a delay bc some broskis taking it at anchorage prometric had an outage. Made sorries but I'm sure everyone did rad. Just chillax scores will be out soon or mad soonish

Reactions: 3 users
Sup guys heard there was a delay bc some broskis taking it at anchorage prometric had an outage. Made sorries but I'm sure everyone did rad. Just chillax scores will be out soon or mad soonish

I sincerely love everything about your online persona and I hope to god that's how you talk irl

HAHAHAH thanks 'skett yeah nothin but the realest here. I mean idk if the bros out in anchorage are the cause of the delay but it wouldn't be the biggest shocker I've ever had