August 17th CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still don’t understand why they can’t release scores even if there is a delay with people taking the exam at a later date. I mean, if supposedly we are given different versions of the exam with different questions, each exam will be scaled differently anyway.. feel like I must be missing something here

Members don't see this ad.

@lukerui and the other SDN reggies sliding in my DMs asking me how to relax I'll just put the advice out here for all. Also if that one dude who doesn't chill is gonna probate me for being myself again I guess.

First off mad SKETCH Asking how I relax. Chill dudes. (Edit dudettes)

Second off I mean 3 basic techniques. Yoga, a night with a gnarly babe/dude, and kohebra. Those are the 3 go toe for me. Only other option is mindfulness but it works about 50% of 1/3 of my time off.

I bet if you do one of those by the time your back in planet earth your 80+ is in the inbox.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha hahaha nah man so we heard there was fresh powder up by Fairbanks so we had to go. Planned the deal at the anchorage prometric. I took my CBSE but those bros don't have sdn and feel bad so thought I'd let
Ppl know

Also big time webinar coming from ASDA top dog. Told him dudettes and dudes wouldn't be chill with him sending cloaked email during high anxiety time but he did. Dude needs to relax but yeah that one is a false alarm

So these people in Alaska haven’t even taken it yet?? Are you freaking kidding me..

Brah chilllllll took it the next day once the generator was up

Or like the day after the generator was up so that's like 72 hrs late. Big apologies to the crew tho. Need to sign off send a DM I guess if you have preguntas but scores will post soon. Peace

I'm watching BRAD click refresh on the site and it's just like update forms page. I'm sad for all the bros out there. Man real sad. Try to get to some fresh powder if you can get up to Fairbanks could be chill

even if he's not, it's still speculation in regards to why it is delayed. Could just be they had to do other work.

Who do we contact to start putting some pressure on to release these scores? On a computerized test it’s ridiculous for them not to be able to release the scores with in 1 week. Especially when you only offer the test two times a year and one is right around the time when applications are being submitted.

I do feel for those applying right now. Each week that passes probably affects your chances at some of the programs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any chance at all over the weekend or does this pretty much mean at least Monday?

Any chance at all over the weekend or does this pretty much mean at least Monday?
I doubt anyone works after 5 Friday unless they preset the results to be released. Sadly gonna probably have to wait. I’m on the edge for you guys and I didn’t event take it lol

Who do we contact to start putting some pressure on to release these scores? On a computerized test it’s ridiculous for them not to be able to release the scores with in 1 week. Especially when you only offer the test two times a year and one is right around the time when applications are being submitted.
USMLE results take about 6 to 12 weeks to be released

USMLE results take about 6 to 12 weeks to be released
USMLE twice as long, they take it a lot more often and there’s jut a lot more med students. This is a test that’s taken twice a year. How hard can it be especially when most questions are old NBME’s and the curve already exists.

Reactions: 1 user
If I want to complain I am allowed to complain. They raised the exam $100, and all we got is delayed scores.

Looked through the sdn achives for the cbse and they have never not released it the Friday the week after until these two previous exams. Ridiculous on their part.

Reactions: 3 users
If I want to complain I am allowed to complain. They raised the exam $100, and all we got is delayed scores.

Looked through the sdn achives for the cbse and they have never not released it the Friday the week after until these two previous exams. Ridiculous on their part.

I actually agree with you on this one. It seems irresponsible to delay, without giving any formal reasoning. Seems like the Feb exam set a precedent that makes it okay to release scores late.

Can someone find where it says scores will be released the following Friday. I'll wait.

They should at least send out a courtesy email saying that scores will be delayed...like they did last time

Yeah but then ppl freaked out and London and his crew were like "why do these future max facers just expect these scores ASAP" then this. Seems like they are letting us know. CHILLAX

Just let us rant fam, what’s it got to do with u

It's just that I know scores will come out soon and ppl with be done or really sadly not done. Getting worked up now is the anti-chill

It's just that I know scores will come out soon and ppl with be done or really sadly not done. Getting worked up now is the anti-chill
Bro, every day we don't get our score is another day we may miss an interview invite because we haven't submitted our PASS app.

Yeah I'm sorry dude. Really sucks. I'm confident it will all workout. I'll give them a call Monday myself and bring that up. I know it sounds insane but idk if they are specifically aware of that situation (probably 10 max of all test takers). Is there an absolute latest date you need a score on paper by?

Also know they gave themselves a no **** scores must be out by August 30 so ppl can make the Sep 2nd retake application deadline. Scores will 100% be out by then if that helps you at all.

I don’t know if this means anything, but some people were saying that their accounts were suddenly inactivated at random points to the day, and mine just went inactive - idk if that means they’re still frantically trynna get our scores in?

Also know they gave themselves a no **** scores must be out by August 30 so ppl can make the Sep 2nd retake application deadline. Scores will 100% be out by then if that helps you at all.
Lol you act like you’re so relaxed. I bet youre one of those anxious AF and tries to act cool.

Does anyone actually know how they score it? Ive heard its curved on performance of historical test takers and ive also heard its graded by cohort performance...

I don’t have any actual insight into the situation, but I imagine that programs are super aware of delays and will adjust their application review process accordingly. It’s in their best interest to not lose a big chunk of applicants.

I heard of some people who were going on a fishing trip down in Tijuana. The plan was to take the exam in San Diego, I believe. Not sure if this has anything to do with the delay. :unsure:

What subjects would you all say to hone in on the most when studying for CBSE in order of importance? I'd say path, physio, micro/immuno, pharm, biochem, anatomy? Maybe others I may be missing

What subjects would you all say to hone in on the most when studying for CBSE in order of importance? I'd say path, physio, micro/immuno, pharm, biochem, anatomy? Maybe others I may be missing

Dude that literally covers all of the exam lol. Can’t tell if you’re serious

I'd say as long as you know the human body you're solid, maybe some names of ticks and mosquitoes if you want extra cred

Reactions: 4 users
exam breakdown.png

Reactions: 1 users
My best guess is they don't wanna single the bros out but I guess I did that already. They're real sorry but don't do social media "tell them I'm sorry but I won't apologize for seeking powder. I won't" -Brad

My best guess is they don't wanna single the bros out but I guess I did that already. They're real sorry but don't do social media "tell them I'm sorry but I won't apologize for seeking powder. I won't" -Brad

Future CBSE takers are going to love this troll

Reactions: 4 users
Well, here’s to another day of anxiety folks. Hope the darkness is lifted off our shoulders tomorrow...