-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! WW sign up
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, settled for, because apparently you have something against Jeremy Renner's arms."Settled for," eh? But I'm amused that the emoticon = his expression.
View attachment avatar Hawkeye.jpg
And these pictures, while pretty, do not feature them in Avengers apparel so I had to disqualify them on that basis. 🙁
View attachment tumblr_m2zrcrYQO81rr4513o1_250.png
View attachment tumblr_m3ti5ppoWR1r3hq7io7_250.png
He just looks so..not hot..compared to the rest of them
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who?He just looks so..not hot..compared to the rest of them
Loki. That's who. Step it up ladies.
That's what I figured.Loki. That's who. Step it up ladies.
I feel like I make that expression a lot in WW, though, so I liked it. Is one of the other pics I posted more acceptable to you?Tom with slicked back dark hair is so too hot! 👍 Good choice IPB!
Looking for an avi now. I never got to watch the movie. 🙁
Looking for an avi now. I never got to watch the movie. 🙁
Who?
Jeremy renner
Jeremy renner
His face leaves a lot to be desired IMO
That's what I figured.I feel like I make that expression a lot in WW, though, so I liked it. Is one of the other pics I posted more acceptable to you?
You can use whatever avatar you like. I'm just giving you a hard time because you picked IMO the least hot one out of the bunch.
LIS must be writing a novel for the opening write up.
This is more what I look like when watching you guys finish a WW(because I am dead, and know things).
I almost used that as my avatar. But in the spirit of mod unity, I went with something similar to LISThis is more what I look like when watching you guys finish a WW(because I am dead, and know things).
![]()
You can use whatever avatar you like. I'm just giving you a hard time because you picked IMO the least hot one out of the bunch.
I'm not going to change, but it's always a good idea to be nice to the mod. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How can you NOT like this cute face. 😳 I know he's evil, but he's a very cute evil!
He just doesn't do it for me.
He just doesn't do it for me.
I kinda agree. He just looks creepy to me.
Diversity is good. 🙂 For instance, Chris Evans' face is weird.
LIS must be writing a novel for the opening write up.
God no. LIS is dealing with three really over-tired kids suffering from the usual "Why sleep when I'm tired when I could just sit here and scream my head off?"
Diversity is good. 🙂 For instance, Chris Evans' face is weird.
No it is not:
This is gorgeous:
View attachment chris evans 2.jpg
I have to admit, absolutely NOBODY is winning points with Lissa's co-pilot with these avatars.
Threaten them with having to do chores if they won't go to bed. 
I have to admit, absolutely NOBODY is winning points with Lissa's co-pilot with these avatars.
Go post the game thread!I have to admit, absolutely NOBODY is winning points with Lissa's co-pilot with these avatars.
I don't need to win any points, besides I think I am at -1,000,000 points with you right now so a few extra negatives won't make any difference. 🙂
I have to admit, absolutely NOBODY is winning points with Lissa's co-pilot with these avatars.
Hey, mine is almost like yours. You can't complain. 😛
E: Man, just noticed Lissa's avi. Now I have to find another one. I would use the Loki one I posted up above, but then I'd be lynched just for that!

Um actually WS, that might cause confusion because yours is almost exactly like mine.
Screw it, I'm finding a Loki avatar. Y'all can suck it.
I get lynched based on my username, so not like my avi will make any difference. 😛
I get lynched based on my username, so not like my avi will make any difference. 😛I did say his face. (It's his nose, specifically, I think.) That's mostly his body, which is fine. 🙂
I have to admit, absolutely NOBODY is winning points with Lissa's co-pilot with these avatars.
Aw come on. You seriously don't like my Disney take on Cpt. America??? I thought Mickey was cute...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did say his face. (It's his nose, specifically, I think.) That's mostly his body, which is fine. 🙂
Isn't that all that matters?Mickey's awesome! Just pretty sure nobody's going to think he's hot...Aw come on. You seriously don't like my Disney take on Cpt. America??? I thought Mickey was cute...
Aw come on. You seriously don't like my Disney take on Cpt. America??? I thought Mickey was cute...
Actually, I remember thinking "cool avatar" back when you changed to it (before I left, I think?).
But I was really referring to all the hot guy pics and the noticeable lack of hot females.
Y'all are a bunch of sexist pigs.
Alright, game thread is up. Consider this thread closed. 😀
LOKI IS THE HOTTEST ONE. WUT. Why would you talk mean about Tom, Liss? I'm saddened!
But seriously, I'mma leave this here, for you misinformed folk.
This thread is not closed to my arguments. So there.
But seriously, I'mma leave this here, for you misinformed folk.
This thread is not closed to my arguments. So there.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K