Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I promise I will never make any grumpy old men jokes again, LIS.
Probably just lying like old SOV anyways..
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I promise I will never make any grumpy old men jokes again, LIS.
Nope.
Philadelphia
Cherry Hill
- UA Riverview Stadium 17
1.9 miles - Philadelphia
6:50pm, 10:15pm
Marlton
- AMC Loews Cherry Hill 24
7.4 miles - Cherry Hill
8:55am, 3:25pm, 9:55pm
Conshohocken
- AMC Marlton 8
12.5 miles - Marlton
9:50pm
Bensalem
- Regal Plymouth Meeting 10
12.6 miles - Conshohocken
10:10am, 4:15pm, 10:25pm
Philadelphia
- AMC Woodhaven 10
13.5 miles - Bensalem
12:50pm, 6:45pm
King of Prussia
- AMC Franklin Mills Mall 14
13.9 miles - Philadelphia
10:55am, 4:45pm, 10:25pm
Bensalem
- UA King of Prussia Stadium 16
15.5 miles - King of Prussia
9:30pm
Sewell
- AMC Neshaminy 24
16.8 miles - Bensalem
9:40am, 4:00pm, 10:35pm
Warrington
- UA Washington Township 14
17.7 miles - Sewell
12:05pm, 3:50pm, 7:20pm, 10:50pm
North Wales
- Regal Warrington Crossing 22 & IMAX
18.3 miles - Warrington
11:30am, 3:10pm, 6:35pm, 10:05pm
- AMC 309 Cinema 9
18.8 miles - North Wales
1:00pm, 4:20pm, 7:25pm
lynch SOV we already caught him in a lie😀
Not knowing how to search the web seems like a wolfish thing to me
We got your back MrsSOV! 😀
It feels SO GOOD to have a second opinion and catch SOV in the wrong 😀
It's just an old-person thing. 🙂
Geez...you people expect me to DRIVE to a movie theatre? Stop causing me domestic trouble!

I'd still be posting in stars on the thread and wanting Avengers to start, but I wouldn't be upset about being killed. Not that I won't get over it, but when you think you're going to have fun and then get cut out early it always sucks. 😉Consider yourself lucky that you're fighting the addiction early? 😛 Or alternatively, haunt the Avengers game as a troll, then once it's over sign up for Sherlock?Aww, missed sign ups. How am I supposed to be a proper WW addict if I don't get to play?

Awww, thank you, ShortnSweet! Like your name says, you're so sweet 😍
Thank you!!!It feels SO GOOD to have a second opinion and catch SOV in the wrong 😀
haunt the Avengers game as a troll, then once it's over sign up for Sherlock?![]()
When does this game start?
Are we allowed to mention the masons?The evening of the 11th or the morning of the 12th.
Are we allowed to mention the masons?
Are we allowed to mention the masons?
Are we allowed to mention the masons?
I was so close one time. But I thought it was stupid that people kept committing suicide by talking about them... 🙄Once the game starts, try it and see what happens...
I just will say this one last time, I don't lie, I just "strategically misrepresent the facts!"Probably just lying like old SOV anyways..![]()

I just will say this one last time, I don't lie, I just "strategically misrepresent the facts!"![]()
I just will say this one last time, I don't lie, I just "strategically misrepresent the facts!"![]()
Or was it? I never was actually killed by wolves, so empirical evidence may suggest truth to that statement.Can't be killed by wolves? Lie.
Or was it? I never was actually killed by wolves, so empirical evidence may suggest truth to that statement.
Or was it? I never was actually killed by wolves, so empirical evidence may suggest truth to that statement.

I can't believe we never actually tried it..![]()
I was going to ask what this meant, but the Deep Space WW thread answered it for me. And PP -- we did try to kill him... eventually... but Lissa blocked us 😡Are we allowed to mention the masons?
Next time we will try earlier. Like the first night.![]()
If SOV dies the first night, PP is a wolf...![]()
Or was it? I never was actually killed by wolves, so empirical evidence may suggest truth to that statement.
I hope you guys are happy that you just ensured that I am going to be insulting and mean as hell in every single WW game I play from now on regardless of my role.![]()
So... like.... nothing new? 🙂

👍The evening of the 11th or the morning of the 12th.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.