Avengers Assemble! WW sign up

Started by Lissarae06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Avengers game will be starting the evening of July 11th or the morning of the 12th. Sign up below if you want to play! There are 24 spots. If all the spots are filled up but you still want to play, please start a waitlist. I don't know if we will add more spots or not, but you never know.

1. dyachei
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
 
1. dyachei
2. cuitlamiztli
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.



Sent from my SCH-I500 using SDN Mobile
 
Edit: thought I could finally get into a game, but I'll be backpacking with no cell reception for a week. Grrr!
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Sooprnova
6. Jamr0ckin
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.



Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
 
I bet you've lynched plenty of people because they lied. It was a reason you lynched me! 😛
there are "lies" and "LIES". I lie to confuse wolves about things that villagers shouldn't care about.

It's the way I play, and y'all should be used to it by now.

At least, for once it worked...mainly because the villagers couldn't actually lynch me for the lies!!!

i always try to confide in someone what I am doing, and they usually defend me (like lissarae, or krist, or LIS, etc in the past)....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some day you'll go down because of it, too. :meanie:

babycricket.gif
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. Krist
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24

😀
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24.
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24.
 
oh hell why not

1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually, the only thing I ever lied about as a wolf was stating that I was not a wolf. I was honest otherwise, honesty is always the best policy... The more lies you create, the more lies you have to keep track of and there is a greater chance that you will slip up and be caught in a lie...

Or your lie isn't quite complete and they ask you more questions and you keep making your "role" more awesome with each question and then it's obvious your a wolf. Happens to me all the time, and then didn't lie about the important stuff- like name of my role :smack:. Really hoping I'm a villager this time.
 
Actually, the only thing I ever lied about as a wolf was stating that I was not a wolf. I was honest otherwise, honesty is always the best policy... The more lies you create, the more lies you have to keep track of and there is a greater chance that you will slip up and be caught in a lie...

I generally do this too until some old jerk asks me point blank what my role is and there's been a vampire going around killing people the whole game and an item specifically made to protect from one so I can't exactly lie and say the vampire is good. :laugh:
 
If nothing else, I can be your first lynch! :laugh:

1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24.
 
I've gotten used to it :laugh: I think it will feel weird if I actually can play a few rounds. I'll have to actually keep track of things and what is going on! 😱
 
I generally do this too until some old jerk asks me point blank what my role is and there's been a vampire going around killing people the whole game and an item specifically made to protect from one so I can't exactly lie and say the vampire is good. :laugh:

That would have been hilarious if you tried that, but they seemed to buy your fake role for at least that one day cycle... :laugh:
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24.
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24.
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24. Varz
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If there is anyone on the wait list that hasn't played in a while, I'll offer my spot to them since I played the last two games 🙂
 
Woohoo, MrsSOV! 🙂

I should be getting internet at the house today, so that would make playing soo much easier..
 
If there is anyone on the wait list that hasn't played in a while, I'll offer my spot to them since I played the last two games 🙂

I think you're good to go. There's some people that have played wayyy more than just the last two games. :laugh:
 
Well why not...my job doesn't seem to be going anywhere right now...

1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18. zanydogz
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24. Varz