Avengers Assemble! WW sign up

Started by Lissarae06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Imma sit this one out and let more noobs slip in. Need to finish up my research project anyways 🙂

Have fun!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you're good to go. There's some people that have played wayyy more than just the last two games. :laugh:
718334340ur1Fqk.jpg
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18. zanydogz
19.Philliab
20.
21.
22.
23. Trematoda
24. Varz

Back from vacation and will need something to distract me from work. 😛
 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18. zanydogz
19.Philliab
20.
21. Nohika
22.
23. Trematoda
24. Varz

Sooooo glad I didn't miss this!!!
 
:laugh:


that is totally not me.....🙄

I set my alarm to wake up and sign up for this on my phone, then I went back to sleep😎 It turns out I could have still gotten a spot if I had just slept but I couldn't risk it🙄
 
I set my alarm to wake up and sign up for this on my phone, then I went back to sleep😎 It turns out I could have still gotten a spot if I had just slept but I couldn't risk it🙄

Thats ok at 1:30 PM my time I was on the computer refreshing the thread - like WTF when is Lissa gonna post it - she said 7:30 AM CST..... :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18. zanydogz
19.Philliab
20. Kakurubird
21. Nohika
22.
23. Trematoda
24. Varz


I'm adding Kakurubird because she said she wanted to play in the WW Future games thread, but was working all day today, coupled with the fact that I got her lynched very early in the Mysterious Planet game so I feel bad. 🙂 (Ok, not too bad since she was a wolf, but it sucks to get booted early from a game no matter whether you're wolf/villager.)
 
According to SOV, not in Philadelphia. Should I trust him?

Nope.

Philadelphia


Cherry Hill


Marlton


Conshohocken


Bensalem


Philadelphia


King of Prussia


Bensalem


Sewell


Warrington


North Wales


 
1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18. zanydogz
19.Philliab
20. Kakurubird
21. Nohika
22.bbeventer
23. Trematoda
24. Varz

totally left of dyachei
 
DANGIT.

I've been looking forward to this one. 🙁

Welp, if a spot opens up, someone hit me up, ok? 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have expanded the game to allow our 2 waitlisted players in. Still working on roles, etc.

1. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18. zanydogz
19.Philliab
20. Kakurubird
21. Nohika
22.bbeventer
23. Trematoda
24. Varz
25. abbercadaver
26. Tiger369
 
1.. dyachei
2. cuit
3. devyn
4. Sheepdog
5. Jamr0ckin
6. Orca2011
7. PP
8. SOV
9. Abney
10. krist
11. IPB
12. Holdonhope
13.squirrelsrule
14.nyanko
15.Wolfspeaker
16. bold text
17. MrsSOV
18. zanydogz
19.Philliab
20. Kakurubird
21. Nohika
22.bbeventer
23. Trematoda
24. Varz
25. Abbercadaver
26. Tiger369

🙂
 
I'm adding Kakurubird because she said she wanted to play in the WW Future games thread, but was working all day today, coupled with the fact that I got her lynched very early in the Mysterious Planet game so I feel bad. 🙂 (Ok, not too bad since she was a wolf, but it sucks to get booted early from a game no matter whether you're wolf/villager.)

I promise I will never make any grumpy old men jokes again, LIS.

Thank you!!

And, just checked, wolfspeaker is in the game. Because if anyone deserves to play because of early lynches, it's her.
 
Ok, LIS is awesome and got the roles all RNG'd for me. I will be sending them out now. It may take me awhile so please be patient. I will let you guys know when they are all sent out. DO NOT discuss your role with anyone please and NO PMing about the game por favor! The game still won't start until the 11th or 12th. This way you guys will have plenty of time to ask us questions about your roles, etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, LIS is awesome and got the roles all RNG'd for me. I will be sending them out now. It may take me awhile so please be patient. I will let you guys know when they are all sent out. DO NOT discuss your role with anyone please and NO PMing about the game por favor! The game still won't start until the 11th or 12th. This way you guys will have plenty of time to ask us questions about your roles, etc.
Yay! And I don't know about that... 😉 We had plenty of time between DVM sending out roles and starting her game, and what happens? We get the thread taken over a few days in by people who were just then googling their roles. :laugh: