Average dental school debt trends

Started by Mr.Smile12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1726111546644.png

I'm calling BS on these numbers. There is no way that student debt went down by over $100k in 4 years while tuition, & cost of living have only increased. I haven't seen a single school decrease their tuition over this time period.
 
View attachment 392166
I'm calling BS on these numbers. There is no way that student debt went down by over $100k in 4 years while tuition, & cost of living have only increased. I haven't seen a single school decrease their tuition over this time period.
Loan interest was paused a lot during that time. Could have something to do with it. But I do agree, 100k difference is absurd.