AZCOM status?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by maverick, Dec 6, 1999.

1. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Has anyone recently interviewed at AZCOM? I interviewed two weeks ago and have been put on the alternate list. Does anyone know how many applicants are pulled off this alternate list from year to year? Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sa1

sa1 Junior Member

hi, I was interviewed in Sept. and was placed on the alternate list as well. Sometime in the spring, they will go over ALL of the alternate list. There is no rank on the list (to the best of my knowledge). THey will reevaluate each applicant. It would be a good idea to update your file as much as you can (ie:more volunteer work, classes, etc...) I'm sure you know this already but I'm just trying to help. Good luck!

4. sa1

sa1 Junior Member

I almost forgot, I believe they take between 30-50 kids. Please forgive me if I am incorrect, but I really think I heard someone say that at my interview.

5. Nav

Nav Member

I recall them saying during the orientation that they didn't take anyone from the alternate list this year. (But I could be mistaken).
    You could always call and ask them, most people there were real nice.

6. Wahine

Wahine New Member

Hey, I interviewed at AZCOM in Nov and the student tour guide said a large %age of his class (incluing himself) came from the alternate list. Good luck to you-- I was accepted, maybe I'll see you next fall!

7. rhillstr

rhillstr Senior Member

I was accepted to AZCOM and I have secured my spot with a deposit. Since then I have been accepted to CCOM and have decided to attend there instead. Thus my spot will open soon.... If they are done interviewing someone from the alt. list will get it and that happens to many acceptees. Just a thought.