Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

azcom

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by healer2be, Sep 22, 1999.

1. healer2be

healer2be Junior Member

I received an interview at AZCOM. Can anyone tell me what the interview process is like at this school and any info. about the program (electives) and campus? Their brochure and website are limited on the 'scoop' [​IMG] I would appreciate any information that you could provide.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Paul's Boutique

4. sa1

sa1 Junior Member

I had an Azcom interview this month. It is very relaxed, the staff is great. The school has a great reputation although its brand new. Its students had a 100% pass rate on the boards. (the avg is 92 though) Because of its Midwestern affiliation, I think it is a great school.I would probably go if it weren't so far from my home (NY)...Steve (UNECOM '04)(so far)

5. Mayqswet

Mayqswet Senior Member

I too interviewed at AZCOM, this past Monday. I loved everything about the school. The only drawback, whatsoever, is the heat and strong sun in Phoenix. If you don't mind that, then go there!

6. Boomer

Boomer Supreme Sooner Member

Hey there, Mr. P. (Mayqswet, that is)

AZCOM was awesome!!!! Can't emphasize this enough.

Healer, see my response to your post under Everyone.

Brad

7. Jon

Jon Junior Member

I agree with Boomer - AZCOM was AWESOME! I was really impressed with both the staff and facilities. The thing that impressed me the most however was how much the students loved the school. The only thing I would have like to have seen more of was grass. Healer2be, don't sweat the interview too much, it's hot enough the way it is. Good Luck!!!