This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ElyssaGabrielle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I recently switched to a B.A in biology due to my hours accumulated in Spanish and because I have interest in taking some business courses and this would allow for it. I currently have a 3.45 GPA and will be taking the OAT this summer and start applying. I was wondering if there's any preference for a B.S / will it look bad that I switched and whatnot. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I recently switched to a B.A in biology due to my hours accumulated in Spanish and because I have interest in taking some business courses and this would allow for it. I currently have a 3.45 GPA and will be taking the OAT this summer and start applying. I was wondering if there's any preference for a B.S / will it look bad that I switched and whatnot. Thank you!
I don't think it will look bad. At the end of the day, you have a good GPA, so make sure that you have good OAT scores as well as shadowing experience, extracurriculars and you will be set. I also think that taking those business classes will be good, because admissions loved that!