Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Karabiner13

Ohio State c/o 2018
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition
Brought to you by @WildZoo and @Karabiner13 ​

Feeling like you need to get back to the basics of post and vote analysis and forget about mechanics for a short time? Wishing you had been in Karabou's WW Boot Camp or feel you need a WW Boot Camp? You've come to the right place. Back to Basics WW will hopefully help you hone your post and vote analysis

Details
This will be an open set-up (more details in game thread)

You will only receive a role pm if you have a role. Please confirm when you sign-up that you understand you will not receive a pm unless you have an ability

Lynch close 10pm EST, night close 6:30am EST
(night close may vary depending on mod availability. Potential for early close if all actions in and a mod is around)

There will be no minimum participation requirement but we expect good participation from everyone

Game start sometime between Friday and Sunday depending on when mods are free to start

Cyclists
1. @Crayola227
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

Subs
1.
2.
3.

Spectators
1.
2.
3.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My wife may kill me, but I'm basically already the the walking dead so what the heck. Let's do this:

Cyclists

1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5.
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. genny
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

Subs
1.
2.
3.

Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3.


Edit: And I understand I won't get a PM unless I'm a wolf or have an ability, and the sooner we can start the better!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tots.jpg
 
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8.
9.
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

Subs
1.
2.
3.

Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mixy
At orientation in the mountains half of next week so will sit this one out
 
There was a Karabou boot camp I missed? 🙁

Thanks for the auto sign up here!

Pretty sure I included you. It's just a reference to the pm I had with the dead wolfatees this last noob game

Oh man, class starts Monday so I probably can't squeeze it in 🙁. I guess I'll play during my next break.

:/ idk because orientation runs thursday and friday, then kinda runs through the first week of school. I have to think about it 🙁 but I really want to playyyyyy

I can always run another basics game. Much easier for me to throw together and run of late and easy to rebalance based on number of players that can play
 
Pretty sure I included you. It's just a reference to the pm I had with the dead wolfatees this last noob game





I can always run another basics game. Much easier for me to throw together and run of late and easy to rebalance based on number of players that can play
Yayyyy!!! Then next time 🙂

Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8.
9.
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

Subs
1.
2.
3.

Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mixy
4. MOOSE
 
For some it's been a while. For others it's not been that long. But you all know you want to play again 🙂

@bryndiana.jones @SARdoghandler @SnowshoeDog143 @awesomenessity @StayingPositive2017 @CoffeeQuestionMark @allieh8607 @JaynaAli @katashark @hazelmoo @Gwenevre @youngkal @SportPonies @capri1722 @dpmd @tartesos @PrincessButterCup @vetmedhead @finnickthedog @alohacat319 @DVMDream @RedLauren @kcoughli @nyanko @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Mad Jack @Glammyre @Caiter92 @Kam325 @Ashgirl @Devastating @guisantes @killerleaf @LyraGardenia @mmmdreamerz @wallydo @WeimMama @amgoose319 @britzen @sparrow_lily @hygebeorht @Trilt @strider144 @SummerTheLynx @greeneyegal92 @Caia @cheathac @Teepster87 @nohika @bjeh @Cyndia
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For some it's been a while. For others it's not been that long. But you all know you want to play again 🙂

@bryndiana.jones @SARdoghandler @SnowshoeDog143 @awesomenessity @StayingPositive2017 @CoffeeQuestionMark @allieh8607 @JaynaAli @katashark @hazelmoo @Gwenevre @youngkal @SportPonies @capri1722 @dpmd @tartesos @PrincessButterCup @vetmedhead @finnickthedog @alohacat319 @DVMDream @RedLauren @kcoughli @nyanko @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Mad Jack @Glammyre @Caiter92 @Kam325 @Ashgirl @Devastating @guisantes @killerleaf @LyraGardenia @mmmdreamerz @wallydo @WeimMama @amgoose319 @britzen @sparrow_lily @hygebeorht @Trilt @strider144 @SummerTheLynx @greeneyegal92 @Caia @cheathac @Teepster87 @nohika @bjeh @Cyndia

I need a little break again. Thanks.
 
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8.
9.
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13.
14.
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?

Subs
1.
2.
3.

Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE

I'm in!
 
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13.
14.
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?

Subs
1. PBC
2.
3.

Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
 
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13.
14.
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?

Subs
1. PBC
2.
3.

Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR

I think I need a game's break for this go around. First time toting though, kind of stoked! All the snark none of the pressure?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13.
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?

Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.

Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops

Thanks for the tag, I got my bae in town this week and orientation next week but I'll sub/fill in extra spots if you need.