Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Roster closed :D Game thread up sometime tonight/tomorrow morning with D1 ending tomorrow (8/12) at 10 pm EST

Cyclists

1. @Crayola227
2. @johnnaboo
3. @PippyPony
4. @raf2769
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @Skimble
7. @Stagg737
8. @cheathac
9. @bryndiana.jones
10. @dolphin106258
11. @SnowshoeDog143
12. @genny
13. @katashark
14. @SportPonies
15. @WeimMama
16. @allieh8607
17. @Mad Jack

Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri

Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
11. Killerleaf
12. Tartesos
13. Lady

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
lol wow that's a lot of spectators

as much as I love the game, I can hardly follow once I'm on the sidelines. that's like at least 70% of the reason I get so bitter when I get killed

Members don't see this ad :)
@capri1722 since you peaced from tot chat, what exactly is big brother about and why is it better
I like to say it's like Survivor with amenities.

You get 12-16 people (earlier seasons had fewer) and shove them all in a house with 100+ cameras and 50+ microphones tracking them at all times. Each week there's a Head of Household (HOH) competition. HOH is safe from eviction for the week, must make 2 nominations, and be the tiebreaker if necessary. After the nomination ceremony is the competition for the Golden Power of Veto (POV or Veto). While everyone plays in the HOH competition (except previous HOH), only the HOH, nominees, and 3 random others play in Veto. Veto winner can choose to remove themselves or someone else from the block. If Veto winner is not currently nominated, then they cannot be put up as a replacement nominee. HOH chooses replacement. House votes who they want to evict and that person leaves. Repeat every week with various twists. There's also a 9 member jury made up of the 3rd place through 11th place finishers who choose the winner at final 2.

Reactions: 1 user
I like to say it's like Survivor with amenities.

You get 12-16 people (earlier seasons had fewer) and shove them all in a house with 100+ cameras and 50+ microphones tracking them at all times. Each week there's a Head of Household (HOH) competition. HOH is safe from eviction for the week, must make 2 nominations, and be the tiebreaker if necessary. After the nomination ceremony is the competition for the Golden Power of Veto (POV or Veto). While everyone plays in the HOH competition (except previous HOH), only the HOH, nominees, and 3 random others play in Veto. Veto winner can choose to remove themselves or someone else from the block. If Veto winner is not currently nominated, then they cannot be put up as a replacement nominee. HOH chooses replacement. House votes who they want to evict and that person leaves. Repeat every week with various twists. There's also a 9 member jury made up of the 3rd place through 11th place finishers who choose the winner at final 2.
OH THAT SOUNDS FUN

Reactions: 1 user