Back to basics WW again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I told you. :yeahright:

That was random
and I'm sorry about your week Abnerrs, I hope it gets better.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh.. well I was planning to go for Abs again, but I guess I was wrong. I'm eyeing confusing most likely from looking at votes, but I need to go back and look at some other players.

This is extremely interesting to me. Would we think a wolf would hope on the AM vote when if they switched they could lynch Nessie? There definitely might be a wolf in the Finn, Cyndia, Confusing group. I'm just trying to run this past others and see how it looks.

I just wanted to clarify - I was one of the later voters, but I think I said earlier in the day that I was planning to vote AM but wanted to reread and be sure I found her more suspicious than the others up for lynch. If I was a wolf it would have made more sense for me to just go with nessie at that point since so many people were voicing concerns about her.

I just wanted to clarify - I was one of the later voters, but I think I said earlier in the day that I was planning to vote AM but wanted to reread and be sure I found her more suspicious than the others up for lynch. If I was a wolf it would have made more sense for me to just go with nessie at that point since so many people were voicing concerns about her.

Yes but since you said you were going to be voting for AM then switched to nessy, when AM flipped wolf it would have been seen as wishy-washy which is what got raf lynched in the first place.

Yes but since you said you were going to be voting for AM then switched to nessy, when AM flipped wolf it would have been seen as wishy-washy which is what got raf lynched in the first place.

Sorry didnt explain that well - the point I was referring to was when I initially posted about AM. If I was a wolf it would have made more sense to go with nessie from the get go since she was under fire.

Sorry didnt explain that well - the point I was referring to was when I initially posted about AM. If I was a wolf it would have made more sense to go with nessie from the get go since she was under fire.

Gotcha, ok but at this point wolves were voting for wolves to gain villager points. If what you say is true, the all the wolves would have jumped on the nessy vote, and I doubt they would do that.

giphy.gif

********************************************************************************

Reactions: 5 users
I haven't gotten a chance to reanalzye the tallies with the new info, but I am going to stick with confusing now for reasons stated earlier. I will be back this evening to participate more

************lynch confusing*************

So, I shot Abs. (Sorry to kill you on a bad day @Abnerrs, feel free to direct all those non-cranky feelings on to me). I'm your 2 shot night vigilante. I'm fine with role-revealing now because I'm out of shots, so am functionally a vanillager now.

Before I get any more sass about not shooting Jilary (took all I could do to keep my mouth shut when *that* discussion was happening a few days ago )....here's the other reason why I'm role revealing.

I DID shoot Jil the night we lynched Zen. However, the kill did not go through. I confirmed with the mods today that I lost the shot.

Jil was a wolf goon, so presumably no kill avoidances. Zen was the wolf blocker and died that day, and Lyra was already gone. So, someone either protected Jil, or my shot failed for some other reason (I read vig roles sometimes have "% success" modifiers on them, so I suppose it could be that). If it was protection, I HIGHLY doubt it came from the village side given how much suspicion was being piled on to Jil that day, so I am assuming that if there was protection, it came from the wolf side. I don't know if that's even possible, which is why I was asking about typical wolfy roles, but it's the best explanation I could come up with.

Anyway, I just didn't really know what to do with that info myself, and figured it might help the village to share it -- I hope I didn't further hurt the village by speaking up. (Again, sorry Abs, I REALLY hoped I wasn't shooting a villager, so I sat on this for a few days. Ultimately, though, I felt like a lot of us just wanted to know your affiliation, and we were stagnating).

I realize I may have just put a target on my back (although really, my shots are all gone, wolves!), but thought information sharing was more valuable than my own survival.

Will post some of my updated suspicions later after I get home.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
So, I shot Abs. (Sorry to kill you on a bad day @Abnerrs, feel free to direct all those non-cranky feelings on to me). I'm your 2 shot night vigilante. I'm fine with role-revealing now because I'm out of shots, so am functionally a vanillager now.

Before I get any more sass about not shooting Jilary (took all I could do to keep my mouth shut when *that* discussion was happening a few days ago )....here's the other reason why I'm role revealing.

I DID shoot Jil the night we lynched Zen. However, the kill did not go through. I confirmed with the mods today that I lost the shot.

Jil was a wolf goon, so presumably no kill avoidances. Zen was the wolf blocker and died that day, and Lyra was already gone. So, someone either protected Jil, or my shot failed for some other reason (I read vig roles sometimes have "% success" modifiers on them, so I suppose it could be that). If it was protection, I HIGHLY doubt it came from the village side given how much suspicion was being piled on to Jil that day, so I am assuming that if there was protection, it came from the wolf side. I don't know if that's even possible, which is why I was asking about typical wolfy roles, but it's the best explanation I could come up with.

Anyway, I just didn't really know what to do with that info myself, and figured it might help the village to share it -- I hope I didn't further hurt the village by speaking up. (Again, sorry Abs, I REALLY hoped I wasn't shooting a villager, so I sat on this for a few days. Ultimately, though, I felt like a lot of us just wanted to know your affiliation, and we were stagnating).

I realize I may have just put a target on my back (although really, my shots are all gone, wolves!), but thought information sharing was more valuable than my own survival.

You sunovvabeach

Jk. :kiss:

Reactions: 3 users
Okay soooo Abs is dead now and Pippy killed her? Interesting turn of events. Not sure what to make of it.

So after yesterday my suspicions of Finn have slightly decreased. I read the thread and it finally started to feel like she was getting really engaged with the discussion, much more so than previously.

Still feel like I don't know much about Cyndia or Confusing, has Confusing made any interesting posts? (she asks and then realizes she could easily go check for herself). If I have time tomorrow I'll look into it.

I still have suspicions of Coop that I want to look into as well.

Have to be at school tomorrow for transfers so may or may not be able to be on much. For now I'll go with a

Lynch Confusing

Pending further analysis.

Okay soooo Abs is dead now and Pippy killed her? Interesting turn of events. Not sure what to make of it.

Why is this confusing to you? Noob vigilante (me) wrongly kills villager (Abs) who seemed suspicious to me + other people. Not exactly rocket science.

I went back to do a re-read of the first part of the game tonight. Blocked by Zen or not blocked by Zen, some of your posts (including this one) sketched me out. Sadly, I don't have any more shots left*. For now,

*******************Lynch KC*******************

(I may potentially waffle on to Confusing tomorrow -- for some reason I had thought she was less sketchy the first time I read through things, but she came across more fluffy on re-read. I also still don't feel super great about 3M, tbh. Serher also started pinging me a little bit.

Cyndia doesn't post much, but I dunno -- I guess I thought she had some more insightful posts at some points later on? Haven't gotten that far on re-read yet. She & Coop also got a lot of wolf attention first few days, which could be wolfy or could be villagery; I'm inclined to think it's villagery because the known wolves were often putting other wolves in "don't know, but probably village" categories, and people who they were suspicious of -- ski, snowy, ally, nessie -- have all been village).

Why is this confusing to you? Noob vigilante (me) wrongly kills villager (Abs) who seemed suspicious to me + other people. Not exactly rocket science.

I went back to do a re-read of the first part of the game tonight. Blocked by Zen or not blocked by Zen, some of your posts (including this one) sketched me out. Sadly, I don't have any more shots left*. For now,

(I may potentially waffle on to Confusing tomorrow -- for some reason I had thought she was less sketchy the first time I read through things, but she came across more fluffy on re-read. I also still don't feel super great about 3M, tbh. Serher also started pinging me a little bit.

Cyndia doesn't post much, but I dunno -- I guess I thought she had some more insightful posts at some points later on? Haven't gotten that far on re-read yet. She & Coop also got a lot of wolf attention first few days, which could be wolfy or could be villagery; I'm inclined to think it's villagery because the known wolves were often putting other wolves in "don't know, but probably village" categories, and people who they were suspicious of -- ski, snowy, ally, nessie -- have all been village).

*this was a joke, people...it's a good thing that I can't be goin 'round killing more villagers willy-nilly (sorry again Abs, RIP)

There had been multiple discussions earlier about the possibility of a vigilante and yes, you claiming to have attempted to kill Jil but it not working is interesting. Not sure why that remark is sketchy to you.

Also never said it was confusing. But your over reaction to my incredibly tame statement is making my eyebrow twitch.

Also never said it was confusing. But your over reaction to my incredibly tame statement is making my eyebrow twitch.

:shrug: I took your statement "Not sure what to make of it" as "I am perplexed by this." I don't think I was really overreacting that much, especially because in your next post, you seem to be hinting that I'm making it up.

If you'd like more context, though...overall, it sketched me out because I had just finished re-reading this post:

Reads on people up for lynch:

Jil (5)- STL, WZ, AM, Zen, ally : This lynch is based off Jil using emoticons? And people using her to test STL? I don't know that I buy any of the logic. If we want to test STL... we should TEST STL. But maybe that's just me. I'll admit I happily voted for her D1 to spare the outed power role but I don't feel the need to blindly follow STL based on an emoticon hunch. Neutral on Jil.

STL (3)- Nyan, LIS, KC, : Obviously I feel the most sketched out by STL. I don't necessarily think his playstyle is off, but the weird accusations he's floating around, the tenuous logic on some of his "targets", the leading a lynch on an outed power role yesterday when he admitted he thought Jil was more sketchy, none of it is adding up. Wolf lean on STL.

WZ ()- : Don't remember what the logic was for this vote. Hard to read WZ, seems a bit absent but maybe it's just because others are currently being much more vocal. Neutral on WZ.

AM (3)- SAR, nessy, Snowy : AM is always really difficult to read for me. Since her first game or two she's become a much quieter player, very helpful in making the tallies, and posting small bits of one liners (sometimes insightful, oftentimes otherwise). Neutral to village/noob lean.

Abs (1)- DocS : Feel like I haven't played with her. Sounds like this is her style but hasn't seemed particularly helpful in any posts. Neutral to wolf-lean.

Raf (2)- Trilt, DVMD : Very defensive, almost over defensive. Her posts honestly remind me of how I was thinking in the last game when people were calling me sketchy and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. (I later realized BBC and ally were the ones who started that, and they were both wolves go figure). Maybe that is coloring my perspective but I think I say neutral with village/noob lean on raf.

Cyndia (1) - Ski : Isn't Cyndia like aloha? As in, always a wolf? Not really posting enough to give me much in the feels dept. Neutral to wolf-lean.

Ally - (2) finn, Coopah : I go back and forth here. I called ally as a wolf last game but that was mostly because she started throwing shade my way (so retalitory feels? is that a thing?) but ended up being right. This time feels less visceral, so I have to say neutral to village leaning.

That's a lot of "village leans" for wolves, and in some of your later posts, you have a lot of wolfy feels for people who we now know are villagers. I dunno, it just seems off-target to me. So, maybe I'm overreacting (probably -- I'm officially sketched out by everyone who's still alive in this game except for myself), but I think you might be doing a little bit of the same?

Someone remind me again why @serher is not on these suspicion lists? Voting looks pretty similar to Cyndia/coop/confusing from what I can see.

I think I had a bit of a bias with serher coming into this game (sorry twin!) but I've kind of started to wonder a little bit too.
Nothing she said jumped out as overly wolf...maybe a little cautious, but we probably shouldn't count her out...

I can kinda get what KC was saying...it was kind of a random role reveal. I guess if you are out of kills your not exposing yourself to the wolves and you are giving us information, though.

Reactions: 1 user

I miss playing WW!

Reactions: 4 users
:shrug: I took your statement "Not sure what to make of it" as "I am perplexed by this." I don't think I was really overreacting that much, especially because in your next post, you seem to be hinting that I'm making it up.

If you'd like more context, though...overall, it sketched me out because I had just finished re-reading this post:

That's a lot of "village leans" for wolves, and in some of your later posts, you have a lot of wolfy feels for people who we now know are villagers. I dunno, it just seems off-target to me. So, maybe I'm overreacting (probably -- I'm officially sketched out by everyone who's still alive in this game except for myself), but I think you might be doing a little bit of the same?
See that's more fair and makes more sense to me than you getting sketchy feels from me saying a random day death (which I know was supposed to have been in the night write up) of a villager that was then claimed to have been done by a vigilante who also claims to have failed to kill a wolf earlier for unknown reasons... Is interesting and may require some thought. See what I mean?

To be fair, a crap ton of your posts have sketched me out, but surprisingly this last part about you being VIG I think is true, it'd be a super bold play for wolves.

What night did you try to kill Jil? Because I have a theory on the failure.

Someone remind me again why @serher is not on these suspicion lists? Voting looks pretty similar to Cyndia/coop/confusing from what I can see.

I had village marks for her in spreadsheet for reasons that I can no longer remember.

Also I am still determined to reread the whole thread but damn it's taking forever even with the dead on ignore.

Alright here's my extended reasoning for my vote for confusing:

The three votes that gave me the most wolfy feels for her are the D1 cdo vote (I would be very surprised if there isn't one wolf in there), the D2 raf vote (the timing on this one is what sold me, because by that point I think it was pretty clear raf was going down; that would be easy for a wolf to jump on at that point), and the D5 AM vote (that late jump would be an easy way to gain villager cred in a wolf vs. villager vote).

Also, whenever people have been suspicious of her, she has really never done anything to defend herself. This makes me a bit concerned as well.

I am assuming you want other people to respond to this since my response will obviously be biased :p But I didn't want to just not respond. I think it's important to look at timing as well as the votes. But I just posted my reasoning for confusing and the votes that made me feel the most sketch about confusing are different than mine in two cases and the third is way different timing. Hope that makes sense

Lynch Cyndia because I have nothing either way for her.

Not gonna lie this explanation gave me an eyebrow raise. I don't think this is a valid reason this late in the game. I think you could probably come up with reasons to lynch everybody in this game, so this just feels weird

See that's more fair and makes more sense to me than you getting sketchy feels from me saying a random day death (which I know was supposed to have been in the night write up) of a villager that was then claimed to have been done by a vigilante who also claims to have failed to kill a wolf earlier for unknown reasons... Is interesting and may require some thought. See what I mean?

Yes. That makes more sense to *me* than what you said before.

To be fair, a crap ton of your posts have sketched me out, but surprisingly this last part about you being VIG I think is true, it'd be a super bold play for wolves.

Fair. Reading back over some of my *own* posts, I sometimes sound wolfy to myself LOL (a lot of "doh, why the hell did I say that like that?" moments on re-read). I can promise that I'm DEFINITELY not smooth enough right now to pull off a fake role reveal. Maybe someday (or maybe still never -- I'm a bad liar IRL).

You also sketch me out a lot, but what I didn't mention in my last post is that I actually like the fact that you're posting suspicions (even if they've turned out wrong in a lot of cases). Mine have, too, but that's something we're not getting from a lot of other players who are still left. Side note, that's why Finn (and to a lesser degree Cyndia) haven't been reading that wolfy overall to me, despite some similarly sketchy posts.

**************Unlynch KC***************

Although I reserve the right to waffle back if I get sufficiently sketched out again.

What night did you try to kill Jil? Because I have a theory on the failure.

Ehhhh whichever night was right after we lynched Zen, and before we lynched Jil (obviously). I'm on my phone, so it's hard to look, so I'll just think out loud for a sec. D1 we lynched CDO. D2 we lynched Raf. D3 we lynched Zen. D4 we lynched Jil. So, N3?

Yes. That makes more sense to *me* than what you said before.

Fair. Reading back over some of my *own* posts, I sometimes sound wolfy to myself LOL (a lot of "doh, why the hell did I say that like that?" moments on re-read). I can promise that I'm DEFINITELY not smooth enough right now to pull off a fake role reveal. Maybe someday (or maybe still never -- I'm a bad liar IRL).

You also sketch me out a lot, but what I didn't mention in my last post is that I actually like the fact that you're posting suspicions (even if they've turned out wrong in a lot of cases). Mine have, too, but that's something we're not getting from a lot of other players who are still left. Side note, that's why Finn (and to a lesser degree Cyndia) haven't been reading that wolfy overall to me, despite some similarly sketchy posts.

**************Unlynch KC***************

Although I reserve the right to waffle back if I get sufficiently sketched out again.

Ehhhh whichever night was right after we lynched Zen, and before we lynched Jil (obviously). I'm on my phone, so it's hard to look, so I'll just think out loud for a sec. D1 we lynched CDO. D2 we lynched Raf. D3 we lynched Zen. D4 we lynched Jil. So, N3?

There goes my theory then.

So you didn't get any sort of message about why the shot failed? I guess that's how basics games work but I just wanted to check

skimming back through today, I'm really interested in hearing more from cyndia for the same reasons as posted above. Has been really quiet and has basically nothing as far as strategy goes. I could definitely vote there today, but I want to see if she can come on and talk more before we start and bandwagon. because plurality is now in effect. it is D2 and I can read.
I'm sure I've probably quoted these posts before, but as a reminder I think this is the post that had me softly leaning village on cyndia (two wolves were already under suspicion that day, why would raf bring up another?) In general as I'm coming across raf's posts in particular, and even jilary's, they spent a lot of time discussing known villagers, and very little time discussing known wolves unless it would have been weird for them not to.

This made me go :eyebrow: I just skimmed her posts and most were jokes, not strategy. I know you already explained yourself but it still feels weird to me. I'm in class right now so I will analyze this more later, but for now

*****Lynch raf******
Pretty early vote on raf when Jil was already in the lead, I think this is why I had serher as a village lean. It pushed raf to try to explain herself more, which I think was probably her downfall. Doesn't seem like an ideal thing for a wolf to do to a fellow wolf with one already on the chopping block.

There goes my theory then.

Yeah, if your theory was Zen blocking me or Lyra blocking/protecting Jil, both of them were off the table by that point.

As I said before, I really don't feel like a villager would be protecting Jil at that point (one of the reasons why I felt role revealing would be ok, because I don't feel like I'm putting another hypothetical village role at risk), and so my own theories at this point are:

- there is a wolf protector or jack of all trades who busted out some protection on Jil that night (more likely)
- my role was nerfed and had one failure built in to the 2 shots (less likely)

Note though that I have mostly village marks on everyone but confusing right now (coopah is actually the only other one who I have sketchy notes on, but she has more village stuff), so if the game did start with 6 wolves (or, if there is a convert, sigh) obviously I've got at least one wrong read in there somewhere...

I'm sure I've probably quoted these posts before, but as a reminder I think this is the post that had me softly leaning village on cyndia (two wolves were already under suspicion that day, why would raf bring up another?) In general as I'm coming across raf's posts in particular, and even jilary's, they spent a lot of time discussing known villagers, and very little time discussing known wolves unless it would have been weird for them not to.

Pretty early vote on raf when Jil was already in the lead, I think this is why I had serher as a village lean. It pushed raf to try to explain herself more, which I think was probably her downfall. Doesn't seem like an ideal thing for a wolf to do to a fellow wolf with one already on the chopping block.

Shoot I totally forgot about that. I know I should've read back through everything but it was just so much. I'll do my work now and come back with helpful stuff.

Unlynch cyndia

Yeah, if your theory was Zen blocking me or Lyra blocking/protecting Jil, both of them were off the table by that point.

As I said before, I really don't feel like a villager would be protecting Jil at that point (one of the reasons why I felt role revealing would be ok, because I don't feel like I'm putting another hypothetical village role at risk), and so my own theories at this point are:

- there is a wolf protector or jack of all trades who busted out some protection on Jil that night (more likely)
- my role was nerfed and had one failure built in to the 2 shots (less likely)

And, expanding on that last post -- a wolf protector role might actually make sense in this case, too, because the game is laden with assassins/extra kills (cdo & me on the village side with a total of 4 shots, AM on the wolf side with one shot, STL with who knows how many kills).

All this to say that I'm not sure we're actually looking for an unseerable wolf -- I think the remaining wolfy role(s) might be more doctor-like.

So, if we do have an odd night seer out there somewhere (trilt was even night, yes?) then I would think they could maybe trust their results a bit more. It also makes me feel like WZ isn't scamming us all in a blaze of unseerable wolf glory, and is actually as vanillage flavored as she's coming across in posts.

Nope, I even asked dy if the shot failed because when I woke up Jil was still alive, and she said "I cant tell you that"

But, to clarify one thing here -- I asked before revealing if I had actually *lost* the shot that night, or still had one remaining, and the answer I got was that yes, I lost the shot, so no more left.

Oh, and until the point when/if @Coopah comes back with some more compelling feels,

*************Lynch Coop**************

Was pretty satisfied with serher's responses for now, and also did not like the coop post she pointed out as sketchy where Coop said she has nothing for Cyndia.

I have tallies in both columns for all of the people still playing, but at least I *have* tallies. Example: I originally bought Coop's vote on D1 as a self-preservation vote, and her defensive-toned defenses early on seemed similar to the last game to me, but lately I have not been thrilled with the mostly unjustified band-wagoning she's been doing. Today's earlier vote seemed similarly lazy to me.

Just kind of posting thoughts as I have them. Sorry for the disorganization.
If Jilary is wolf, then she has me pretty snookered. Her posts have seemed very similar to the last game, and I'm just not seeing the highlighted posts as red flags.
I'm still sketched out by STL, but I think everyone kinda is...?
I'm not fully on board with the Raf lynch, but mostly because raf was dead for most of the only other game I've played, so I don't know what I'm looking for.
I'm still really not sure about AM or Cyndia, but am ok with trusting the neutral/new player vibes that other people have picked up on, and holding off there for now.

Ah what the heck. I might regret this, but I'm feeling like moving in a different direction here.

Lynch @Zensing

Looked back at her posts and it's a whole lotta mechanics/referencing other games, and very little on the strategy/opinions front.
Finally found the other reason why I had Pippy as village. This vote came with AM, Jil, and raf already on the board with multiple votes. It didn't catch on, but a wolf absolutely does not bring up yet another wolf as a lynch prospect in this situation. Unless that wolf is totally mental. Since Pippy would (I'm pretty sure) be a first time wolf, were she one in this game...not seeing it. Strong village here.

Village Reads
Trilt
nessy

LIS
Zen
STL
Doc-S
nyan

Neutral Reads
WZ
SAR
3m
kcough
Cyndia
finn
serher
Abs
Pippy - but on "watch" list

Wolf Reads
Ski
raf
ally
Coop
AM - but with sympathy
Snowy
Bringing this back. It was Jil's read list on d2, after raf had been brought up and I think at this point the three of them (Jil, AM, and raf) had 3+ votes each. Wanted to add more color coding. I don't know if she had intended to list everyone or not but I just realized that confusing isn't even on here.

Also I don't really think it is coincidence that most of us who are still alive were on her neutral list.

I can kinda get what KC was saying...it was kind of a random role reveal. I guess if you are out of kills your not exposing yourself to the wolves and you are giving us information, though.
Last comment before I head out for a while...

I get how it seems random. But I was honestly getting a little bored (sorry mods, I promise it was fun-flavored bored), and we seemed to be spinning our wheels and not getting anywhere. That's also why I picked Abs as a target -- I thought she was very sketchy, but maybe equally importantly, I felt like the debate would take up too much of the remaining lynch cycles and make it harder to focus in on wolves.

Again, I realize I have a high likelihood of ending up dead as a result of this, but...it was starting to feel like a swamp around here.

Finally found the other reason why I had Pippy as village. This vote came with AM, Jil, and raf already on the board with multiple votes. It didn't catch on, but a wolf absolutely does not bring up yet another wolf as a lynch prospect in this situation. Unless that wolf is totally mental. Since Pippy would (I'm pretty sure) be a first time wolf, were she one in this game...not seeing it. Strong village here.
Aaaand I just realized that was actually the same interaction I had brought up before...I was just looking at Zen's response previously and not the original comment by Pippy. But anyway...village point stands. And I believe the role reveal.

Just kind of posting thoughts as I have them. Sorry for the disorganization.

Bringing this back. It was Jil's read list on d2, after raf had been brought up and I think at this point the three of them (Jil, AM, and raf) had 3+ votes each. Wanted to add more color coding. I don't know if she had intended to list everyone or not but I just realized that confusing isn't even on here.

Also I don't really think it is coincidence that most of us who are still alive were on her neutral list.

Ah shoot I forgot Jil had Coop as wolfy. I got the feeling that Jil really is not a fan of bussing other wolves as much as she had to do in this game. Similarly to how I wouldn't have brought up Zen if I were a wolf, I also am not sure Jil would have put Coop in that bucket at that point in the game.

****************Unlynch Coop****************

It does, however, make me take another look at LIS. And the other neutrals. But actually less so at Confusing -- since I know I'm village, "wolf lean" is looking like "village" to me on Jil's list.

I need to think about this for a little while more -- starting to turn into an IHOP up in here with all my waffles this morning.

Ah shoot I forgot Jil had Coop as wolfy. I got the feeling that Jil really is not a fan of bussing other wolves as much as she had to do in this game. Similarly to how I wouldn't have brought up Zen if I were a wolf, I also am not sure Jil would have put Coop in that bucket at that point in the game.

****************Unlynch Coop****************

It does, however, make me take another look at LIS. And the other neutrals. But actually less so at Confusing -- since I know I'm village, "wolf lean" is looking like "village" to me on Jil's list.

I need to think about this for a little while more -- starting to turn into an IHOP up in here with all my waffles this morning.

She did have two wolves on her wolf lean list, and one on her village lean list. The other wolves could be anywhere on there really.