Back to basics WW again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
**************Lynch @mmmdreamerz***********

Just have not seen enough so far today to make me change my mind.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I would appreciate it if -- after your reread -- you came back with some solid evidence for your vote in the form of posts, voting history, or both. I agree with whoever pointed out earlier that you've been saying a lot of "oh, I need to reread"...and then we get radio silence.

I know, I'm sorry, life keeps getting in the way. Working on a group project right now but I should be home with a solid hour or two left before lynch to reread and I will try to list out some detailed evidence behind a vote. I kind of have to anyways because I literally have no idea who I want to vote for right now and most other lynch days I came into it with a general idea from the previous days vote.

Reactions: 1 user
This is also why I just haven't felt that wolfy about Cyndia. She, Coop, & Finn have all been dragged through the mud six ways to Sunday. If I'm going to exempt one of them for being under attack, I kinda feel like I need to keep it consistent.

For reference, people who have NOT been thrown under the bus by known wolves* :

- LIS
- Kcoughli (except for purported block)
- 3M
- you
- me (sort of, Jil put me on the watch list)

*this is off the top of my head after a long work day; I reserve the right to have forgotten some stuff

I wouldn't say I was thrown under the bus, but Zen said I was wolfy in one of her posts. I think the rest of your list is right though. I agree that my assessment should be consistent. The people I am feeling most sketched out by at the moment are LIS and mmm, so technically that does line up. But I still need to skim through their posts today before deciding for sure

Members don't see this ad :)
I know, I'm sorry, life keeps getting in the way. Working on a group project right now but I should be home with a solid hour or two left before lynch to reread and I will try to list out some detailed evidence behind a vote. I kind of have to anyways because I literally have no idea who I want to vote for right now and most other lynch days I came into it with a general idea from the previous days vote.
Group projects....barf. the worst.

Reactions: 2 users
What's the vote count at?

I get the feeling I'm just not gonna get my Cyndia vote, so I might as well throw in with someone else.

Unless I can convince people to lynch Cyndia? :)

Alternatively, I could go with Finn.

Partly because for a while I thought Finn was sketchy, but moreso because Trilt thought Finn was sketchy.

Who am I kidding. I could lynch any of you.

I get the feeling I'm just not gonna get my Cyndia vote, so I might as well throw in with someone else.

I mean, I'm still thinking about it. I do feel sketched by 3M and have for a while, which is why I've been sticking there, but that does go kind of against what I posted earlier about there maybe being a veteran lurking around.

@mmmdreamerz -- riddle me this: have you been a wolf before?

Actually, I would love some background deets on most of the others currently still playing (I think LIS, Cyndia, & KC have been around longest...?)

Not really. I don't care who goes first.

But I'd <like> to go check out serher's point. If it's as strong as serher tries to make it sound, it might be convincing. I'm not at <all> compelled by jil putting cyndia in a 'neutral' category. That's meaningless, and it's not busing. But if multiple wolves really did bus cyndia early in the game I might be more convinced to change my vote.

My posts from a couple of days ago (the really long ones) showed who the wolves as stated as suspicious before death. Cyndia was one two of those as suspicious and neutral for one. I'm not sure if they were just throwing her name out before death as an overall plan or just because she was quiet.

My posts from a couple of days ago (the really long ones) showed who the wolves as stated as suspicious before death. Cyndia was one two of those as suspicious and neutral for one. I'm not sure if they were just throwing her name out before death as an overall plan or just because she was quiet.

I'm having trouble parsing "who the wolves as stated as suspicious". Can I get a google translate?

I mean, I'm still thinking about it. I do feel sketched by 3M and have for a while, which is why I've been sticking there, but that does go kind of against what I posted earlier about there maybe being a veteran lurking around.

@mmmdreamerz -- riddle me this: have you been a wolf before?

Actually, I would love some background deets on most of the others currently still playing (I think LIS, Cyndia, & KC have been around longest...?)

You mean deep background like metagame? Cause I'm playing my normal game whether I'm a wolf or villager. Cyndia is playing Cyndia's normal below-the-radar game. KC .... I dunno if KC really has played long enough to have a deep metagame.

Members don't see this ad :)

As a follow up to what I just posted, I'm still thinking about it. But if you have something more solid than "Cyndia's been flying under the radar", then I'd think more about it.

And while I found Coopah's long posts to be super helpful, I also think there's value in re-reading individually.

(I find it pretty convenient for Coopah that two of the three "I could votes" are people who already have votes ... and Coopah still won't throw a vote out. It smacks of a wolf not wanting to commit.)

Screw it.

unlynch cyndia

lynch Coopah

Not really. I don't care who goes first.

But I'd <like> to go check out serher's point. If it's as strong as serher tries to make it sound, it might be convincing. I'm not at <all> compelled by jil putting cyndia in a 'neutral' category. That's meaningless, and it's not busing. But if multiple wolves really did bus cyndia early in the game I might be more convinced to change my vote.

Fyi I am definitely not claiming that it is the sole reason Cyndia shouldn't be lynched. At this point I just don't think I have a compelling argument to lynch her and these coming votes are critical

You mean deep background like metagame? Cause I'm playing my normal game whether I'm a wolf or villager. Cyndia is playing Cyndia's normal below-the-radar game. KC .... I dunno if KC really has played long enough to have a deep metagame.
Metagame? Pshhh I can barely figure out what's going on in this isolated game.

I meant more like: who else besides me just started playing a month ago, and who's been around the block long enough to have been a wolf in multiple prior games.

(I find it pretty convenient for Coopah that two of the three "I could votes" are people who already have votes ... and Coopah still won't throw a vote out. It smacks of a wolf not wanting to commit.)

Screw it.

unlynch cyndia

lynch Coopah

I already threw out a vote before PippyPony told me 3m didn't end lynch super early.

I meant more like: who else besides me just started playing a month ago, and who's been around the block long enough to have been a wolf in multiple prior games.

Probably would have been fairly easy to figure out via search but LIS, Cyndia, KC and I have been around for awhile. I think the rest of you are new. Not entirely sure how that helps you.

Part of communicating is putting your stake in the ground. You can always unlynch and change it. Holding out is sketchy.
Ehhh except for when ~3-4 votes means plurality.

Also, I honestly feel sketched out by every single person still playing, except for myself, so I kinda get the waffles. Don't *like* the waffles, but I get it.

Probably would have been fairly easy to figure out via search but LIS, Cyndia, KC and I have been around for awhile. I think the rest of you are new. Not entirely sure how that helps you.
I used to work for a search engine company, and now I am so embarrassed that I didn't just look this up.

Reactions: 1 users
Ehhh except for when ~3-4 votes means plurality.

Also, I honestly feel sketched out by every single person still playing, except for myself, so I kinda get the waffles. Don't *like* the waffles, but I get it.

Really? We're at what, 1 vote on a couple people, and you're worried about plurality?

C'mon.....

I don't have any problem with waffles at all. But I do have a problem with you voting for one person, me voting for another, and Coopah meakly throwing out "I could vote for #1, #2, or <insert other>" and then not voting.

That just screams "I'm a wolf and I don't want to be caught committing to the wrong vote."

Dead Wolf Lynch Tally:

3m (1) - Pippy
Cyndia () -
Coop (1) - LIS
LIS (1) - Coop

Reactions: 2 users
Dead Wolf Lynch Tally:

3m (1) - Pippy
Cyndia () -
Coop (1) - LIS
LIS (1) - Coop
Idk about putting this one in charge of the tallies, are we sure we can trust her??? :p

Reactions: 5 users
Alright just finished searching through some posts. I think someone mentioned this a long time back, but mmm does a heck of a lot of agreeing/liking on the thread and not a ton of posting. I also felt there were a couple times that not much explanation was given for her votes or she just jumped off of someone else's reasoning without adding anything, which kind of rubs me the wrong way. A few weird posts of mmm's have been pointed out by other people as well. I don't have a strong feeling for mmm but I think I am going to have to go with my gut on this one (which I didn't do last game and failed miserably). I haven't been convinced to not vote for you yet, so I'm going to

lynch mmm

Just got home. 3m and serher feel similar to me. 3m got village tallies early, ser got village tallies mid.

Cyndia I just still don't feel like I know enough and honestly same goes for lis, though he gets village points when he does pop on.

Finn started sketchy but now feels more village ,(or did when she was posting more earlier)

Pippy is all over the place but I buy the role claim.

So that leaves coop as my most sketchy person.

Therefore,

###Lynch coop###

Just got home. 3m and serher feel similar to me. 3m got village tallies early, ser got village tallies mid.

Cyndia I just still don't feel like I know enough and honestly same goes for lis, though he gets village points when he does pop on.

Finn started sketchy but now feels more village ,(or did when she was posting more earlier)

Pippy is all over the place but I buy the role claim.

So that leaves coop as my most sketchy person.

Therefore,

###Lynch coop###

Did you even see my helpful and insightful posts a couple of days ago?

Well... I was thinking that I was going to end up voting for Cyndia or Coop because they were probably my biggest question marks and I didn't have anyone that I was finding particularly wolfy.

Coop is now seeming mildly sketchy to me rather than just plain unreadable.
LIS has seemed odd to me today too though. But I was pretty sure of him being a villager yesterday so I'm feeling very split here.

Idk about putting this one in charge of the tallies, are we sure we can trust her??? :p
How dare

Also if I do end up lynched I'd like to put this out there. LIS needs to get lynched. When I flip village look into that. Also my reads.

More village than wolf:
Serher
PippyPony

Neutral
Cyndia (little bit of a change here just how I feel right now)
Finnick

Wolfy from most to least
LIS
KC
3m

Also can I just say it's weird to be considered as in the veteran class?

I'm still noob (#ForeverNoob). Therefore, you are still noob. Just not like, newest noob.

Reactions: 1 users
Dead Wolf Lynch Tally:

3m (2) - Pippy, serher
Cyndia () -
Coop (2) - LIS, kc
LIS (1) - Coop

Lynch close in ~ 40 min