Back to Breadsticks WW - Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pick your cycle timing!

  • I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 12/12

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 36/12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Coopah @Doggo Labs and I are bringing you a back to basics WW game to feed your hunger for WW at its core - pure, on thread interaction and analysis. No third parties, limited abilities, just wolves and villagers going head to head in a battle for thread domination! Theme is still to be decided so feel free to shout out suggestions. May or may not be an open or semi-open setup, so feel free to post suggestions there as well, which I might ignore but might inspire me.

We'll take as many players as are interested. Please fill out the poll for cycle timing. Minimum participation requirements will include a vote and 3 content posts for 12/12, 5 for 36/12.

Tag your friends, enemies, neighbors, and acquaintances! Sign ups close Thursday morning and the game will begin probably Thursday night.




~Table of Contents~
Game Start
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lilo and stitch laughing GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Classes start on Monday, but I am still definitely tempted to join in on this game. Will think about it!

Ahhhh I have the first round of vet school interviews next week! I don't think I can🙁
But maybe
Will have to think about it
Probably will sign up last minute🙂
Sign ups close tomorrow morning so you have a little over 12 hours to think about it 😊
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay I'm doing it. I have like 3.5 days of playing before the semester starts and classes are online anyways so I could *theoretically* play and be in zoom lecture at the same time (just don't tell my professors).

1. AM
2. Genny
3. Viscernable
4. Cray
5. Aprilthearab
6. alleycat03
7. holdthemayo
9. kras
10. Sunshine
11. PhiloslothicalStudent
13. Barks
14. alissa
23. Breadmann