Back to Breadsticks WW - Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pick your cycle timing!

• I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 12/12

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 36/12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you get anything from your catchup?

its the great pumpkin charlie brown GIF

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Eh. I mean you're defending sloth but offering no alternatives so reads insincere to me.

Day 1 reads are nonsense. I'm challenging those voting for sloth to give a reason or at least be honest about it.

I'm honest about my D1 votes. So was kras. Sloth is as well.

Weirdly honesty is somehow anti-village.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 reads are nonsense. I'm challenging those voting for sloth to give a reason or at least be honest about it.

I'm honest about my D1 votes. So was kras. Sloth is as well.

Weirdly honesty is somehow anti-village.
Yeah, but if all D1 votes are nonsense then how can you challenge them? Surely you see something comes for evaluating reads and stances to narrow down wolves.

• Hmm
Yeah, but if all D1 votes are nonsense then how can you challenge them? Surely you see something comes for evaluating reads and stances to narrow down wolves.

I already gave both sides of the argument for sloth. Both are equally pointless on D1.

Every game I've played with you, you end up leading the charge against a villager who takes the time to engage with you.

Eliminating a potentially useful ally day 1.

If you want to help the village, feed the person who has posted the least to the birds. At the very least you are toasting useless bread.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I'm trying to keep you from falling into the MJ policy (which is looking more and more inevitable at this point), but I'm going to give you one last opportunity to turn things around.

What reasons would joke voting and avoiding discussion would benefit village? What reasons would joke voting and avoiding discussion benefit wolves?

As a separate response, I'm incredibly good at basic games and am keeping activity going. Do you think that would be more of an asset to wolves or villagers?
What is the MJ policy?

I already gave both sides of the argument for sloth. Both are equally pointless on D1.
I don't see why I shouldn't yeet you then. D1 a crapshoot and therefore there can't be an argument for why you should live. So whatever you flip is just luck of the dice and not my problem clearly. Pick a side. Form some wolf/village reads.
Every game I've played with you, you end up leading the charge against a villager who takes the time to engage with you.
You mean like last game when I yote two wolves? Or the previous game where I yote three wolves? Or the game preceding that...?
Eliminating a potentially useful ally day 1.

If you want to help the village, feed the person who has posted the least to the birds. At the very least you are toasting useless bread.
Who would you rank in this game as useful allies?

I have no idea what you're saying in the bolded. Could you repeat it with fewer similes?

• Hmm
That's why I mentioned the MJ policy. You've never played with him, but he's very similar. His chaotic dgaf playstyle typically gets him policy yote by midgame regardless of affiliation, barring something extremely villagey happening in direct relation to him. This is because the confusion he causes village ultimately ends up benefitting wolves. Can't take him to endgame because he'd be a game-losing misyeet if village. And it's difficult to reason keeping him alive that long as a wolf just because losing to openwolfing is embarrassing and kills a lot of strong villagers in its path... which then makes it even harder to find any remaining wolves depending on how few strong villagers are remaining.
Nvm now I see

I don't see why I shouldn't yeet you then. D1 a crapshoot and therefore there can't be an argument for why you should live. So whatever you flip is just luck of the dice and not my problem clearly. Pick a side. Form some wolf/village reads.
Yeet away. As long as you are honest about your D1 reads being horse ****. I'll flip green, as always.

You mean like last game when I yote two wolves? Or the previous game where I yote three wolves? Or the game preceding that...?

We all yeet wolves. My point is about D1.

I have no idea what you're saying in the bolded. Could you repeat it with fewer similes?
We can try analogies:

Lightning is to striking twice
as
D1 reads are to

A. Getting Wolves
B. Cheeseburgers
C. Making Whoopie
D. I bent my wookie

The answer is A. If you really want to help the village by removing the least helpful villager D1, vote out the person posting hte least. They aren't helping the village and maybe are laying low. The people engaging with you are at least playing.

• Hmm
This is my issue with mayo.

mayo: Don't yeet sloth she did nothing wrong.
AM: Okay, who do you think should be yote instead?
mayo: idk, D1 is pointless anyway.
AM: Then why are you calling out other people if it doesn't matter?
mayo: Because honesty is important.
AM: Can you share honest thoughts with me?
mayo: No, that's asking too much of me on D1. Though I'll continue to shame everyone else for something I don't plan on doing either.

• Hmm
This is my issue with mayo.

mayo: Don't yeet sloth she did nothing wrong.
AM: Okay, who do you think should be yote instead?
mayo: idk, D1 is pointless anyway.
AM: Then why are you calling out other people if it doesn't matter?
mayo: Because honesty is important.
AM: Can you share honest thoughts with me?
mayo: No, that's asking too much of me on D1. Though I'll continue to shame everyone else for something I don't plan on doing either.

Weirdly, you are the only person in this game I've always been honest with.

• Haha
Yeet away. As long as you are honest about your D1 reads being horse ****. I'll flip green, as always.
Please loudly state the name of the wolf I should be yeeting right now, since you're so good at the game and your reads are clearly not horse ****.

We can try analogies:

as
D1 reads are to

A. Getting Wolves
B. Cheeseburgers
C. Making Whoopie
D. I bent my wookie

The answer is A. If you really want to help the village by removing the least helpful villager D1, vote out the person posting hte least. They aren't helping the village and maybe are laying low. The people engaging with you are at least playing.
Alright, so why did you never try to yeet a lowposter this whole cycle?

@Crayola227 @Barkley13 @Viscernable @alleycat03

I've voting Sloth out of self-prez, but for those of you claiming D1 read abilities - What about this feels sus?

This looks like a villager doing their best AM impersonation, but with more tact.
See my post before my Sloth vote.
I didn’t come after you? I just asked a question?
You asked me an accusatory question after saying I was suspicious and voting for me. Which is part of the game and I encourage, but I didn’t feel like your reasoning was genuine.
Feel like there’s probably a wolf on this list, so far I am feeling village on alley & cray, neutral on vis so I’m going to
Vote Barks
But I like this post. Getting into more solid vote-based analysis as soon as there are enough non-joke votes to do so would be solid village play. Rethinking my vote.

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Please loudly state the name of the wolf I should be yeeting right now, since you're so good at the game and your reads are clearly not horse ****.
Roll the dice. Pick a name out of a hat. Ask a pigeon.

It's all the same.

Alright, so why did you never try to yeet a lowposter this whole cycle?

I've been pretty straightforward about my votes.

I voted you because it amuses me.

Later I voted sloth for self preservation. If I can get some momentum onto the low poster, I would be happy to go that way.

• Hmm

It's all the same.

Later I voted sloth for self preservation. If I can get some momentum onto the low poster, I would be happy to go that way.
There's still forty minutes so feel free to do the lowposter.

• Okay...

It's all the same.

I’d be happy moving to Barks (I mean, not happy... I have no strong wolf reads. But there’s no other player I feel better about voting for yet.)

unvote Sloth
Vote Barks

I'm not really crazy about a D1 Barks vote as she shows herself as village pretty quickly and easily if so.

AM has tunneled on me every game I can remember playing with her.

The only time I've ever been a wolf, she wasn't in the game.

She can't read me and doesn't like me.

I like poking the bear.
Your memory sucks worse than I thought.

• Okay...
  • Hmm
D1 Tally
Sporty () -
AM (2) - kras, Bread
Barks (3) - alissa, Sporty, visc
Bread () -
Vis () -
kras () -
mayo (5) - Nas, sunshine, AM, genny, sloth
sloth (5) - alley, Barks, cray, April, mayo

15/15
Leading: @holdthemayo and @PhiloslothicalStudent

Missing: none

Yeet close in ~30min

D1 Tally
Sporty () -
AM (3) - kras, Bread
Bread () -
Vis () -
kras () -
mayo (5) - Nas, sunshine, AM, genny, sloth
sloth (5) - alley, Barks, cray, April, mayo

15/15

Yeet close in ~30min
Feel free to double check me. I just needed a count to see where we were at the moment

We can try analogies:

as
D1 reads are to

A. Getting Wolves
B. Cheeseburgers
C. Making Whoopie
D. I bent my wookie

Who is the person posting the least?

The net result of my catch up on this last page and the interactions between mayo and AM has me feeling like breaking the current tie in favor of voting for mayo. I think sloths tone still has me concerned, but the content at least in this last page away from the overexplaining and overhahas has been more towards village. I'm pretty strongly against ties. I may come back to sloth but for now

### unvote sloth ###

###vote mayo###

• Hmm
Other people in my POE are alissa and Sporty at this point.

Also for some reason I'm getting viscernable and philoslothical mixed up. Frak me

I'm having very mixed feelings about the affiliation of both players, so that could be it

• Hmm
Does that mean you’re working on evaluating them? You cleared them? They’re suspicious? Something else?

It means she's as terrible at D1 reads as the rest of you, or is a wolf, and is trying to set up tomorrow so it's not quite so embarrassing when I flip green.

Again.

• Hmm
I would like to see more from alissa but it may be a wasted yeet since it looks like (if mods are going to mod kill for activity) that she might not make post minimum anyway.

• Hmm
Unyeet AM
Yeet sloth

I don't like this, but mayo entertains me and I'd rather he stay in

• Hmm
It means she's as terrible at D1 reads as the rest of you, or is a wolf, and is trying to set up tomorrow so it's not quite so embarrassing when I flip green.

Again.
Can I ask why you critcize me every second?

I tell you not to vote me. AM bad.
I vote you because I suspect you. AM bad.
I ask who you're suspicious of. AM bad.
I talk about other suspicions. AM bad.

• Hmm
They said first time is a warning. I don’t know how much she has/hasn’t posted tho.
You're right, warning first, mod kill second

She posted twice this cycle.

D1 Tally
Sporty () -
AM (1) - Bread
Bread () -
Vis () -
kras () -
mayo (6) - Nas, sunshine, AM, genny, sloth, cray
sloth (5) - alley, Barks, April, mayo, kras,

15/15

Yeet close in ~15min

You can't read me.

It's ok.

Reading is hard.
You won't help me look at anything so I can get another perspective. I don't know who even this lowposter is that you're upset about.

Official D1 Tally
Sporty () -
AM (1) - Bread
Bread () -
Vis (0) -
kras () -
mayo (6) - Nas, sunshine, AM, genny, Mayo, cray
sloth (5) - alley, Barks, April, Mayo, kras

15/15
Leading: @holdthemayo