Back to Breadsticks WW - Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pick your cycle timing!

• I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 12/12

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 36/12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently being a literal wolf isn't worth earning sketch points. :rofl:

It's like talking to a can of spam with you

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Isn't Manhattan on pretty far away since it is all the way on the east coast?
Pretty sure Sloth means Manhattan, KS. It’s where K-State is located. We call our city the little apple 🍎

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’d like to draw attention to my new profile pic. I’m quite pleased with it. I am at lunch and will be catching up after work in between prepping for my first vet school interview tomorrow:cold:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Off topic, but what are you doing in Manhattan?? Are you applying at KSU and came to visit?

Hahaha I go to KSU, I’m in the one year masters through the vet school.

I’m back, and now time to catch up!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm having an existential crisis about who to yeet because none of the usual suspects are here (minus alissa who yeeted me first lol) and this is overexplainy so
My apologies for being too off-topic, I only mentioned this fact because alley goes to KSU as well, I’ll work on not being too overexplainy haha
Isn't Manhattan on pretty far away since it is all the way on the east coast?
Haha, alleycat is correct Manhattan, KS

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
My least favorite bread has to be be pita “bread,” because it shouldn’t even count as a bread product.
NOOOO, that is a disgraceful comment, pita bread and hummus is bomb, there isn’t much to analyze thus far really, mostly people fighting about avocado and different types of bread :rofl:

• Haha
Unofficial D1 Tally
Sporty () -
AM (3) - genny, mayo, kras
Barks (1) - alissa
Bread (1) - Vis
Vis (1) - April
kras (1) - sloth
mayo (4) - Nas, sunshine, Sporty, AM
sloth (2) - alley, Barks

13/15
yeet close in ~9 hours

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
But I guess
yeet AM
is proper form over toast even though we are all bread now

I have my vote on AM at the moment
Toast is not terminology so you'll have to redo it. Though since I know that's apparently a joke vote you been sitting on for most the cycle now, what are your thoughts on other players?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Toast is not terminology so you'll have to redo it. Though since I know that's apparently a joke vote you been sitting on for most the cycle now, what are your thoughts on other players?
I can start going over stuffs more in about 30 minutes when my boss leaves

I'm having an existential crisis about who to yeet because none of the usual suspects are here (minus alissa who yeeted me first lol) and this is overexplainy so

yeet sloth
Maybe this is suspicious AM?

• Hmm
I want to know why it's suspicious. Though I'm also wondering why you're answering for Sporty whilst too busy to answer my other question.
Was curious myself, what is wrong with a little discussion while sporty is gone?

• Hmm
Was curious myself, what is wrong with a little discussion while sporty is gone?
Curious about what? Nothing wrong with discussion. Just don't understand why you'd say you were unable to answer a question about your own thoughts but have time to talk otherwise.

• Hmm
Curious about what? Nothing wrong with discussion. Just don't understand why you'd say you were unable to answer a question about your own thoughts but have time to talk otherwise.
It is a lot easier to look up a couple comments over rereading a couple pages

NOOOO, that is a disgraceful comment, pita bread and hummus is bomb, there isn’t much to analyze thus far really, mostly people fighting about avocado and different types of bread :rofl:
Plenty to analyze. I don’t trust the caraway, pita, pumpernickel, or avocado haters one bit.

• Haha
  • Angry
I get more room on my leash with my boss gone but i still have work. Relax a bit, it is Friday.
I would say the curious part was just me being curious about why sport was suspicious of Bark.
It's a 12/12, not a 36/12. There's no room for relaxing this far in the cycle when people are still sitting on joke vote/not attempting to actually play. If you didn't know why either though, why you try to answer for her?

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
It's a 12/12, not a 36/12. There's no room for relaxing this far in the cycle when people are still sitting on joke vote/not attempting to actually play. If you didn't know why either though, why you try to answer for her?
Her comment made me curious, and bark's comment sounded weird. They were also the last one to make a joke vote (besides me officially making my joke vote)

Her comment made me curious, and bark's comment sounded weird. They were also the last one to make a joke vote (besides me officially making my joke vote)
Why does Barks's comment sound weird to you? Also, who's they in the bolded?

Unofficial D1 Tally
Sporty () -
AM (3) - genny, mayo, kras
Barks (1) - alissa
Bread (1) - Vis
Vis (1) - April
kras (1) - sloth
mayo (4) - Nas, sunshine, Sporty, AM
sloth (2) - alley, Barks

13/15
yeet close in ~9 hours
AM gets +1 Mod point, redeemable for public compliments or sarcastic comments only.

• Love
Sounds like things are desperate at work so I’m going in to help out and probs won’t be back before yeet close but I’m fine leaving my
Vote where it is

They were not going off of anything from the sound of it minus that Bark's usual yeet candidates were not available to be voted for
But she literally said, "this is overexplainy". That doesn't sound in jest to me, especially with the addition from her most recent post.

But she literally said, "this is overexplainy". That doesn't sound in jest to me, especially with the addition from her most recent post.
I agree with you more just because of the last post. I was curious because there was not much of a reason for the vote in the first place (not a vote coming with evidence or much of a reason).

I agree with you more just because of the last post. I was curious because there was not much of a reason for the vote in the first place (not a vote coming with evidence or much of a reason).
I consider overexplaining to be a valid reason, especially when only midway through D1. It's at least more reasoning than every remaining joke vote still active many hours after she said this.