Back to Breadsticks WW - Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pick your cycle timing!

  • I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 12/12

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play with 36/12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having an existential crisis about who to yeet because none of the usual suspects are here (minus alissa who yeeted me first lol) and this is overexplainy so
My apologies for being too off-topic, I only mentioned this fact because alley goes to KSU as well, I’ll work on not being too overexplainy haha
Isn't Manhattan on pretty far away since it is all the way on the east coast?
Haha, alleycat is correct Manhattan, KS
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are now two unanswered questions and it's been hours @The_Breadmann. Get on with it.
I get more room on my leash with my boss gone but i still have work. Relax a bit, it is Friday.
I would say the curious part was just me being curious about why sport was suspicious of Bark.
 
I get more room on my leash with my boss gone but i still have work. Relax a bit, it is Friday.
I would say the curious part was just me being curious about why sport was suspicious of Bark.
It's a 12/12, not a 36/12. There's no room for relaxing this far in the cycle when people are still sitting on joke vote/not attempting to actually play. If you didn't know why either though, why you try to answer for her?
 
It's a 12/12, not a 36/12. There's no room for relaxing this far in the cycle when people are still sitting on joke vote/not attempting to actually play. If you didn't know why either though, why you try to answer for her?
Her comment made me curious, and bark's comment sounded weird. They were also the last one to make a joke vote (besides me officially making my joke vote)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They were not going off of anything from the sound of it minus that Bark's usual yeet candidates were not available to be voted for
But she literally said, "this is overexplainy". That doesn't sound in jest to me, especially with the addition from her most recent post.
 
But she literally said, "this is overexplainy". That doesn't sound in jest to me, especially with the addition from her most recent post.
I agree with you more just because of the last post. I was curious because there was not much of a reason for the vote in the first place (not a vote coming with evidence or much of a reason).
 
I agree with you more just because of the last post. I was curious because there was not much of a reason for the vote in the first place (not a vote coming with evidence or much of a reason).
I consider overexplaining to be a valid reason, especially when only midway through D1. It's at least more reasoning than every remaining joke vote still active many hours after she said this.