• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

paulbt

Jul 25, 2011
Status (Visible)
Hey guys, I received an email from certiphi asking for me to complete a background check. In the email it says it says I am receiving the email because I have been conditionally accepted to one or more programs.

So here is my question, all three schools that I applied to use the background check program. I have been waitlisted at two schools and I am waiting to hear from another. Can one of the schools I am on the waitlist for request this background check while I am still on the waitlist? Or do they actually have to make an acceptance offer to request the background check?

Thanks!

Ayuka001

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
they don't request for a background check until they accept you. Some on SDN have gotten that email requesting for a background check, and a couple days later found out they were accepted (from the school that requested the background check).

Perhaps you could call the schools and ask if it was them that requested it? and ask for your status?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.