This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StarsSunMoon3

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to start a thread for people entering Barry’s BMS program for the Spring 2018 semester. I was just admitted to the pre-dental program.

I will be moving to Florida from out of state and am looking for housing starting in Janurary. If anyone is looking for a male roommate, feel free to pm me.

Also, those who have done well in the program, what advice do you have to those starting soon? In what ways did you prepare and change the way you studied in undergrad vs now? Any tips for us that are entering?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, just wanted to start a thread for people entering Barry’s BMS program for the Spring 2018 semester. I was just admitted to the pre-dental program.

I will be moving to Florida from out of state and am looking for housing starting in Janurary. If anyone is looking for a male roommate, feel free to pm me.

Also, those who have done well in the program, what advice do you have to those starting soon? In what ways did you prepare and change the way you studied in undergrad vs now? Any tips for us that are entering?

I just got in yesterday !!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m looking to apply soon. When did you guys apply? Before or after graduation from undergrad? How long did it take to receive acceptance letters? What was your GPA coming out of undergrad? Thanks!!

Reactions: 1 user
I’m looking to apply soon. When did you guys apply? Before or after graduation from undergrad? How long did it take to receive acceptance letters? What was your GPA coming out of undergrad? Thanks!!
Hey! so I applied after graduation. My GPA wasn't too great (3.2) which is why I decided to apply to the program. It took me about a week to receive my acceptance letter. I turned all of my application materials (except for my gre scores) in early August. They got my my scores in mid-october, and I got my letter soon after.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got in week ago and I'm in dental track. If anyone is looking for female roommate please let me know. I'm having really hard time finding place in the hollywood area.