Barry University's MBS - Daily Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maryberry1108

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

First time posting here. Recently got accepted into the MBS Dental Track at Barry's University to start in May 2019. I'm curious to know how the class schedule is like. Is it daily from 8-12 or is it spaced out throughout the week. I'm just trying to figure out how often I will be going to campus so I can find a place to live lol.

Thank you guyssss

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on the class/classes they put you in for this summer.
I would say prob 2-3 days a week. You will likely only have 1-2 classes a day.
But it’s hard to know for sure right now

It depends on the class/classes they put you in for this summer.
I would say prob 2-3 days a week. You will likely only have 1-2 classes a day.
But it’s hard to know for sure right now

ahh okay gotcha! thank you! when you were a student there, did you have most of your classes in the morning or did you have evening classes as well? also were the lectures ever recorded and allowed to be rewatched/relistened on a different platform?

Most classes are in the morning and afternoon. There are only a handful in the evening.
There is Lecture Capture and some professors use, while others forget to press record unless reminded. It is only audio. Our IT guy is in charge of uploading every class’ recording to the canvas page. This generally takes at least a few days.
I just record all lectures on notability while taking notes. I have friends who also record lectures on their phone.

Reactions: 1 user