General Admissions & OTCAS Bay Path University Fall 2018 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
These open house emails are such a tease, especially when you’re not even accepted

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
They sure do have a lot of those, don’t they?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
to the people who were on the wait list and then accepted... did they give you a time frame for how long you have to put down your deposit?

Members don't see this ad :)
to the people who were on the wait list and then accepted... did they give you a time frame for how long you have to put down your deposit?

In thread from last year they had 24 hours to claim their seat

Can't wait to meet everyone and start this journey with everyone who is part of MOT class of 2020! Is anyone going to accepted student's day May 6th?? :)

Can't wait to meet everyone and start this journey with everyone who is part of MOT class of 2020! Is anyone going to accepted student's day May 6th?? :)
Nope. I graduate on May 10th... kinda hard to pull that off with finals happening then too. Wish they would wait till later in May.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be going to the new student event. I already scheduled off work to attend.

I'll be attending :)

Reactions: 1 users
I really hope they call more people once easter weekend is over...

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted off of the wait list!!! Woke up to the email this morning. I’m so excited and grateful for this opportunity.

Sending positive vibes to those who are still waiting!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted off of the wait list!!! Woke up to the email this morning. I’m so excited and grateful for this opportunity.

Congrats! I’m so happy for you!! Ugh I’m really praying that I hear something soon. I’m probably lower on the list oh well, I’m trying my hardest to stay positive and not give in and call.

CONGRATS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Welcome to MOT Class of 2020!

Congrats! I’m so happy for you!! Ugh I’m really praying that I hear something soon. I’m probably lower on the list oh well, I’m trying my hardest to stay positive and not give in and call.
You still may get in! You never know what could happen!! Don’t give up stay positive!!

You still may get in! You never know what could happen!! Don’t give up stay positive!!

My expectations aren’t that high honestly so I guess we’ll see what happens

Congrats! What a good feeling!

My expectations aren’t that high honestly so I guess we’ll see what happens
All you can do is wait it out... and not dwell on it too much. We still have 2 months of people moving around on other waitlists. It’s a slow trickle.

And when you stop thinking about it— BAM there is that email! :)

All you can do is wait it out... and not dwell on it too much. We still have 2 months of people moving around on other waitlists. It’s a slow trickle.

Yeah I’m probably not going to think about it. Idk I’m just worried if I have to wait all the way till July that’s too close for comfort for me.

Yeah I’m probably not going to think about it. Idk I’m just worried if I have to wait all the way till July that’s too close for comfort for me.
I doubt it will take that long. My guess at latest is mid May. :)

Thank you! I’m hoping you get in too!

It really does happen when you least expect it!

That's awesome news! Congrats! :)

Like everyone else said, just try and stay positive and not dwell on it so much. You still got til July, so there's still plenty of time to be accepted off the list.

Reactions: 1 users
For anyone who was accepted an email was sent to our Bay Path email addresses with an invitation to a google group to talk about housing and to introduce ourselves.

Reactions: 3 users
Like everyone else said, just try and stay positive and not dwell on it so much. You still got til July, so there's still plenty of time to be accepted off the list.

You're right. Being in limbo isn't the best but it's still somewhat early!

For anyone who was accepted an email was sent to our Bay Path email addresses with an invitation to a google group to talk about housing and to introduce ourselves.

How do we create our Bay Path email address?

Oh okay. I just put my deposit down today. I’ll probably get that email later I’m guessing.

Guys, is there a facebook page? I'm very excited to meet you all! :)
Still wishing you the best of luck to those of you who are waiting to hear back...

I’m still curious about how the list is moving. Has anyone heard anything?

Yeah me too. Just wanna know something !

Yeah me too. Just wanna know something !

I know applicants last year were able to call and find out if they were in the top 1/3 or not. I'm wondering if I should do that just so I can get SOME peace of mind haha

None. I'm pretty sure I'm committing to another program tbh

Has anyone made a Facebook group for this years cohort? I know there’s a google group that Maggie invited us to, but there aren’t a lot of people participating in that group. Asking for the purpose of housing.

Has anyone made a Facebook group for this years cohort? I know there’s a google group that Maggie invited us to, but there aren’t a lot of people participating in that group. Asking for the purpose of housing.

I dont think anyone created a facebook group. I only see the one for the class of 2018 and 2019 not one for our class 2020

I got off the waitlist at my top desired school (yes on a Sunday! How odd) and I’ll be declining my position with Bay path! Best of luck to you guys!

Reactions: 2 users