General Admissions & OTCAS Bay Path University Fall 2018 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There was another girl at my school who was also accepted. She said she was putting her deposit down too.

There was a post on her saying that we all are being re-evaluated so I guess we’re in the ranking process now. Ugh

Members don't see this ad :)
There was a post on her saying that we all are being re-evaluated so I guess we’re in the ranking process now. Ugh
Oh really.. you would think they would have already ranked everyone. Hmmm. That is blah.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you remember where you read that? just curious to see it myself

Oh really.. you would think they would have already ranked everyone. Hmmm. That is blah.

They said they can’t give us exact rankings though that’s the weird part. But I’m guessing they have a better picture because the deadline passed. I’m planning to call them on Monday.

Do you remember where you read that? just curious to see it myself

They sent an email out to everyone who responded to save their seat!

Attachments

• D4A72FCB-045E-4CC8-845B-BAA892744464.png
    D4A72FCB-045E-4CC8-845B-BAA892744464.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 69
So is this just to confirm that you want to be considered for the waitlist? Seems like an odd email.

It’s the email that they sent out to those who accepted their spot on the waitlist. I believe the email is intended to reduce the amount of questions that students on the waitlist will ask.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It’s the email that they sent out to those who accepted their spot on the waitlist. I believe the email is intended to reduce the amount of questions that students on the waitlist will ask.

If I were to call idk what I'd say because the email was pretty concise I think...

Members don't see this ad :)
If I were to call idk what I'd say because the email was pretty concise I think...
Maybe just when a new wave of acceptances will be sent out or if it’s like one by one now

Maybe just when a new wave of acceptances will be sent out or if it’s like one by one now

Yeah I'll mention that. I just wanna stay on their radar without being too annoying lol

Did anyone get taken off the waitlist yet ?

Did you get in contact with Bay path today ?

After talking to a bunch of people in admissions at other institutions, I decided not to call and just wait it out. They sent us an email with every single possible question answered and it was very straightforward so I'm just not going to bother them.

After talking to a bunch of people in admissions at other institutions, I decided not to call and just wait it out. They sent us an email with every single possible question answered and it was very straightforward so I'm just not going to bother them.
I really hope you do get in! I see how much you want it :)

I really hope you do get in! I see how much you want it :)

Thank you!! I really do want it lol. When I visited Bay Path, Maggie told me to take this extra course in anatomy to get my grade up and I did and got an A! So I really hope there's room for me!

That will definitely help! I got As in all my pre-reqs which probably helped me get in expect stats cause I am currently taking that so I just have to get an 80 lol

That will definitely help! I got As in all my pre-reqs which probably helped me get in expect stats cause I am currently taking that so I just have to get an 80 lol

I'm really praying we hear some news within the next couple of weeks. I'm guessing now they're reevaluating everyone on the waitlist and it'll probably go person by person instead of waves. You got this!!

I’m still waiting on my stats course update.. 3 emails later.. ‍♀️

But they managed to process my payment for deposit! Lol

Waiting is just not a fun thing to do... I feel you guys.

Hmmm weird. After you sent 3 emails they still haven’t gotten back to you. Easter break is coming up so see if you get a response next week!

Hmmm weird. After you sent 3 emails they still haven’t gotten back to you. Easter break is coming up so see if you get a response next week!
I finally got a response this morning. They are accepting the stats class. :) I had to resend all the information to make sure they could evaluate.

Reactions: 2 users
Maggie just called me and said I've been accepted off the waitlist! I wasn't expecting a response anytime soon and this really came as a surprise.

Everyone who is on the waitlist, just try and be patient. It's easier said than done, but it's really all you can do at this point. I'm hoping everyone who wants to get in hear good news soon!

Reactions: 3 users
Maggie just called me and said I've been accepted off the waitlist! I wasn't expecting a response anytime soon and this really came as a surprise.

Everyone who is on the waitlist, just try and be patient. It's easier said than done, but it's really all you can do at this point. I'm hoping everyone who wants to get in hear good news soon!

OMG CONGRATS!! I really hope there's still gonna be room for me

Reactions: 1 users

Congrats!!! Same I was pretty much waiting till April to hear back at this point, but hearing this has gotten me anxious again in a good way I guess!

Congrats!!! Same I was pretty much waiting till April to hear back at this point, but hearing this has gotten me anxious again in a good way I guess!

Me too!!!

That/s awesome congratulations!!

I just got accepted off the waitlist as well!
Congrats to those of you who got in and I wish you good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back! I am looking for housing right now. Is anybody looking for a roommate?

Reactions: 2 users
I just got accepted off the waitlist as well!
Congrats to those of you who got in and I wish you good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back! I am looking for housing right now. Is anybody looking for a roommate?
congratulations! did you hear just now or earlier this morning?

Hey guys, I have a question. So I didn’t see my email that I was on the waitlist till a week and a half after it was sent. I emailed Maggie and she sent the waitlist email to me. Do you think I ruined my chances of getting in because I waited so long to confirm I wanted to stay on the waitlist?

Hey guys, I have a question. So I didn’t see my email that I was on the waitlist till a week and a half after it was sent. I emailed Maggie and she sent the waitlist email to me. Do you think I ruined my chances of getting in because I waited so long to confirm I wanted to stay on the waitlist?

As long as you emailed before the deadline you should be okay.