General Admissions & OTCAS Bay Path University Fall 2018 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got accepted off the waitlist as well!
Congrats to those of you who got in and I wish you good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back! I am looking for housing right now. Is anybody looking for a roommate?

Congrats! I’m guessing they’re done for the day so I guess I have one more day to wait lol my patience is the worst! So happy for you though!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! I’m guessing they’re done for the day so I guess I have one more day to wait lol my patience is the worst! So happy for you though!!

It’s taking so much will power not to call. I’m so curious where I am on that list lol I hope they do more calls tomorrow

Reactions: 2 users
It’s taking so much will power not to call. I’m so curious where I am on that list lol I hope they do more calls tomorrow

Seriously I'm getting so anxious because I'm starting to feel like I'm not as high as I originally thought.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Dang a phone call! We just got emails. Lol

Awesome! Very happy for you two!

Im so nervous too!. I wanna call but I'm gonna wait it out ! I wish they would call everyone . Lol

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What other offers do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got a decent job and internship offer plus my lease is up in June so if I don’t get into Bay Path or AIC I’m going to take a gap year. Where I move and if I take the job and internship and retake prerequisites is based on Bay Path lol.

Reactions: 1 users
I got a decent job and internship offer plus my lease is up in June so if I don’t get into Bay Path or AIC I’m going to take a gap year. Where I move and if I take the job and internship and retake prerequisites is based on Bay Path lol.

It’s awesome that you have other things lined up, always good to have alternatives. Wishing you the best!

Which school is your top choice?

I didn' hear anything either.. I really want to call !

It’s awesome that you have other things lined up, always good to have alternatives. Wishing you the best!

Which school is your top choice?

Thank you! Bay Path is my top choice I’m not sure if I want to take a gap year and do Bay Path next year instead of AIC if I get in cause it’s so expensive and 3 years. The hardest part is having all these options ready and just waiting to pounce on one lol best of luck to you too

To those who have been accepted off of the waitlist, how long do you have to accept the offer?

I wish they would give us some type of information. Where we rank?. Something !

I wonder if they’re done calling for now so are they filled up? :(

Students were accepted in July last year from the old thread that I read. Keep your head up!

A problem I’d have with tha is that don’t live up there so I’d have to scramble to find housing and get everything together. I dont Think I’d want to wait that last minute lol

I didn' hear anything either.. I really want to call !
It wouldn't hurt to call them and ask for an update, but not in a pushy sort of way lol. It'll show you're still really interested.

It wouldn't hurt to call them and ask for an update, but not in a pushy sort of way lol. It'll show you're still really interested.

I just don’t know what I would say because their email said they can’t tell you your placement on the waitlist.

I just don’t know what I would say because their email said they can’t tell you your placement on the waitlist.

That’s what I’m thinking too. Like they sent that email out to deter being bombarded with calls

Yeah I know ! They should still give us some type of update.

So happy I found this thread! I was accepted into the program the first time around in March, and I was wondering if anybody need's a roommate? Or knows of places to live that are reasonably priced?

I’m the previous thread from last year she was telling people if they were in the top 1/3 of the waitlist.

I’m guessing the class is close to full but I guess we’ll see.

I’m guessing the class is close to full but I guess we’ll see.
Hold the faith.. last year they were making a lot more waitlist offers in April. People are still gonna shift around as we hear back from our waitlist offers too. :)

Hold the faith.. last year they were making a lot more waitlist offers in April. People are still gonna shift around as we hear back from our waitlist offers too. :)

Thanks girl! You’re definitely right. People are still waiting on other offers so it’s still anyone’s game

Thanks girl! You’re definitely right. People are still waiting on other offers so it’s still anyone’s game
Also personal issues do arise— and some have to wait a year even when they do get offers. Lots could happen. I feel like this is one of the better chances to get in compared to a cohort of 30-50.

Also personal issues do arise— and some have to wait a year even when they do get offers. Lots could happen. I feel like this is one of the better chances to get in compared to a cohort of 30-50.

Definitely, you just never know. I got waitlisted at Alvernia in my home state but they only have 15 spots. However the list moves fast because people don’t want to be in a program that takes 3.5 years to complete

Definitely, you just never know. I got waitlisted at Alvernia in my home state but they only have 15 spots. However the list moves fast because people don’t want to be in a program that takes 3.5 years to complete
Yeah that’s a long time.. but you will be super prepared! Lol

Yeah that’s a long time.. but you will be super prepared! Lol

Lol exactly! It’s a part time program so I guess It’s more geared towards working adults which is fine! I’ll just find a job with my bachelors and work during the week!

So happy I found this thread! I was accepted into the program the first time around in March, and I was wondering if anybody need's a roommate? Or knows of places to live that are reasonably priced?
Congrats!!! I got accepted the same time! Two weekends ago I went to look at different places to live. I like enfield, CT the best! There are lot of stores and restaurants and its really close to the school!

Hi guys! Congratulations on all your acceptances! I was also accepted in the beginning of March and sent my deposit. I'm soo excited. I'll definitely be looking for a roommate or two in the Enfield area. Has anyone seen a facebook group for us yet? Fingers crossed for those on the waitlist!!

I won’t be looking for a roommate, but will be looking for a house if i don’t hear back from the other school by June. Longmeadow has the best school districts, so I have my eyes set on that area.

I won’t be looking for a roommate, but will be looking for a house if i don’t hear back from the other school by June. Longmeadow has the best school districts, so I have my eyes set on that area.
Longmeadow is definitely a nice area. Pretty quiet and peaceful; you'll definitely like it.

I’m going to call after easter break to see if I fall within the top 1/3 or not. I’m so sick of not knowing anything lol

Reactions: 2 users
I’m going to call after easter break to see if I fall within the top 1/3 or not. I’m so sick of not knowing anything lol
Lol you weren’t kidding about patience not being your thing! :)

These open house emails are such a tease, especially when you’re not even accepted