BCP? and the dental profession (unrelated)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mepstein

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is BCP? Also i've heard that this is the best time to go into dental school as so many dentists that began in the 70's are ready to retire and free up the patient pool for other new dentist....any comments

Members don't see this ad.

mepstein said:
What is BCP? Also i've heard that this is the best time to go into dental school as so many dentists that began in the 70's are ready to retire and free up the patient pool for other new dentist....any comments

Yes this is true, it is a good time to become a dentist, I heard a statistic that for every dentist graduating froms school 5 are retiring, but it is however becoming more and more competitive, BCP stands for biology chemistry and physics GPA

It's also a great time to go into dentistry because patients are more aware than ever of their oral health and how it relates to their overall health. Patients are also more esthetically aware of their smiles, which equates with more money being spent on elective procedures.