• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

BCP? and the dental profession (unrelated)

mepstein

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2004
Seattle
    What is BCP? Also i've heard that this is the best time to go into dental school as so many dentists that began in the 70's are ready to retire and free up the patient pool for other new dentist....any comments

dentalguy

10+ Year Member
    Oct 18, 2004
    1. Pre-Dental
      mepstein said:
      What is BCP? Also i've heard that this is the best time to go into dental school as so many dentists that began in the 70's are ready to retire and free up the patient pool for other new dentist....any comments

Yes this is true, it is a good time to become a dentist, I heard a statistic that for every dentist graduating froms school 5 are retiring, but it is however becoming more and more competitive, BCP stands for biology chemistry and physics GPA

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
      15+ Year Member
      Oct 7, 2001
      Arizona
      1. Dentist
        It's also a great time to go into dentistry because patients are more aware than ever of their oral health and how it relates to their overall health. Patients are also more esthetically aware of their smiles, which equates with more money being spent on elective procedures.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.