This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greenqueen

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, i am looking to enroll for beat the boards for board prep but am wondering if other people are interested to be eligible for a group discount?

Please let me know 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was good for the 2016 exam , 2017 exam was a total WTF exam. It's kinda late to be looking for a group discount. I think I got mine way earlier. Good luck.
 
Hello, i am looking to enroll for beat the boards for board prep but am wondering if other people are interested to be eligible for a group discount?

Please let me know 🙂
Hi,
I group discount sounds great. Looking for study partner to motivate each other.
Let’s pass the test together
 
Don't they have a pass guarantee though?

They're not friendly about it. There's a short window in which you have to claim your refund, and if you fall outside of it tough luck. I had a co-resident who failed and submitted like 2 days late and they didn't grant the refund. Greedy greedy.

I think the one I liked much better, Psychiatry Genius, gives a full refund without any time-frame or deadline. Not sure about Boards Vitals.
 
I think the one I liked much better, Psychiatry Genius, gives a full refund without any time-frame or deadline.

Are you from California? For some reason, all the west coast kids vouch for psychiatry / PRITE genius.