This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenqueen

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i am looking to enroll for beat the boards for board prep but am wondering if other people are interested to be eligible for a group discount?

Please let me know :)

Members don't see this ad.

anyone notice this poster actually used Tags for this question that are keyword rich for board exam prep? Nobody uses tags unless they are marketers. I call this a phony ploy as free advertising for that company.

:troll:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It was good for the 2016 exam , 2017 exam was a total WTF exam. It's kinda late to be looking for a group discount. I think I got mine way earlier. Good luck.

Hello, i am looking to enroll for beat the boards for board prep but am wondering if other people are interested to be eligible for a group discount?

Please let me know :)
Hi,
I group discount sounds great. Looking for study partner to motivate each other.
Let’s pass the test together

Don't they have a pass guarantee though?

They're not friendly about it. There's a short window in which you have to claim your refund, and if you fall outside of it tough luck. I had a co-resident who failed and submitted like 2 days late and they didn't grant the refund. Greedy greedy.

I think the one I liked much better, Psychiatry Genius, gives a full refund without any time-frame or deadline. Not sure about Boards Vitals.

I think the one I liked much better, Psychiatry Genius, gives a full refund without any time-frame or deadline.

Are you from California? For some reason, all the west coast kids vouch for psychiatry / PRITE genius.